013

Kennedy Aross+2 months

Kennedy Aross
+2 months

"I'm bout to get me a pack of cigarettes, im stressed." Zara spoke flopping down on the couch next to Maia.

"You smoke cigarettes?" Kennedy and maia spoke in unison. "chill. I was joking." She chuckled as she tussled with Rox for her sock.

"Kennedy this dog is bad." She spoke. Kennedy turned towards him. "ROX. let it go." She spoke. He did just that before running over to her and sitting in front of her. She shook her head as she continued to scroll on Netflix for something to watch.

"Girl I never even asked you about it but....are you fucking with daddy's friend? The one he claims used to fuck with mama." She explained.

"What..." Maia chuckled.

Kennedy sighed looking at her. "Yes...I know that's daddy friend but...I-i didn't know that was his friend." She explained.

"Wait so how did you meet this nigga?" She asked. "At a club. We had a one night stand and then I ran into him again at my job and I got his info and we've been messing around since then." She explained.

"So...okay so...you do know he's old as hell right?" She asked. "He's only 36. He is pretty old but I really really like him. He's so sweet and chill.." she smiled thinking about him.

"Girl..." She laughed. "No I'm serious...hes taking me out of the country this month. He's rich." She explained.

"So thatsss why you want him?" She asked. "No . Not for the money. I just...I don't know."

"You okay with the fact that he used to fuck with ya mom?" Maia asked. "Yeah." Zara agreed.

"Well we talked about it and he's you her than them so he was only in 7th grade when they were like in high school so he never fucked with mama because she was way to old for him and he said he never found her attractive...I should just ask mama." She spoke.

"I agree." She nodded. Kennedy sighed. "So what , you like dating this nigga?" She asked. "Yeah." Kennedy nodded.

"Oh boy.."

••••••••••••

Kennedy laid in her parents bed while eating popcorn and scrolling on TikTok. She laughed at another tik tok hysterically.

Her mother was in the Shower and her father sat in bed glancing at his daughter every time she laughed.

"Dad wanna hear a joke." She spoke. "not really." He didn't take his eyes off of the tv.

"Okay so when you sleep with two people it's called a threesome, when you sleep with 4 people it's a 4sum...when you sleep with 5 people they call you handsome." She stared waiting for him to laugh.

He stared back at her. "did you get it?" She asked. "Yes. That was stupid." He turned his attention back to the TV and she burst out laughing.

Soon her mother walked out of the bathroom with a black silk robe on.

"Hey Kennedy." She spoke. "Hey " Kennedy sat up as her mom sat next to her in bed.

Kennedy crumbled the popcorn bag. "Hey mom.."

"Dad told me that his friend had you first is that true?" Kennedy asked. Rebecca furrowed her eyebrows.

"Of course not. He was far too young for me. I'll admit I did find Dominic attractive and that's it. Your father is dramatic." She rolled her eyes at him.

"He basically had you." He shrugged. "Dominic... he's pretty cute." She spoke.

The room grew silent and she looked at her father who had the craziest look on his face.

"What?" She asked. "You do know that he's 36, right?" He spoke. She shrugged. He sighed. "I don't know why you insist on acting fatherless. Rebecca I warned you about standing next to the microwave when you were pregnant with her." He shook his head and Rebecca glared at him.

"And on top of that , Dominic is my friend. I better not EVER catch you with any of my associates or partners.

"Yeah. Yeah." She mumbled and he gave her a look letting her know he was serious.

"Whatever dad." She rolled her eyes. "Kennedy, I'll still slap you into next week , I promise." He spoke.

"I was hoping so cuz I need pay check early."