03

Kennedy Aross
+1 week

Kennedy was at work right now and she had no more clients right now. She sat bored talking to her coworker , Johnathan as he tatted some girl.

"So what he say about it?" Johnathan asked. "Absolutely nothing. He said...iOn KnOw." She mocked Sean in a voice that made Johnathan laugh because it was spot on.

"Aye , you sound just LIKE that nigga." He chuckled. "I think I want a face tat." She spoke randomly.

"Nah." He shook his head. She has one sleeve of tattoos and her neck was covered in tattoos as well as one of her hands.

"Don't fuck up ya face." He spoke. "Aww you think I'm purty?" She smiled. "Nah , you already ugly I'm just saying don't get MORE ugly." He joked and the two laughed.

The two had been friends since their sophomore year In high school. They just happened to get the same job.

"Aye since you ain't got no more clients , go to five guys and get me and you sum." He paused what he was doing to reach in his bag. He handed her a 50 dollar bill.

"Okay what do you want?" She asked as he went back to tatting the girl.

"The usual." He spoke. "coke?" She asked. "Yeah." He nodded. She stood. "okay.."

•••••••••

"What took so long , dickhead? Fries probably cold and shit." He snatched the bag. "Boy." She mugged. "Where is my change?" He questioned.

"Um...there was none. Are you surprised?" She spoke. "Damn. Expensive as fuck." He mumbled eating a fry.

"Thank you tho." She sipped on her peanut butter milkshake. "The door opened and the two turned their head towards the door since the shop was empty.

In walked a tall brownskinned muscular man. Kennedy recognized him.

"Wassup bruh. What can I help you with?" He questioned.

"I'm just here for a tattoo." He explained. "Aight what's the tattoo looking like?" He asked. The man walked closer and Kennedy smiled at him.

He gave her a smile when he recognized her. He went back to tapping on his phone before showing the man the picture of the tattoo.

"Yeah...She can probably do that for you." He spoke. "tap out session?" Johnathan questioned. "Nah." He shook his head.

"I can take you now." She tossed her empty bag in the trash can. "Okay." He nodded.

She led him to the back where her section was. She shut the door behind herself and spoke.

"Hey." She smiled at him. "hey." He gave her a brief hug. "I never got ya name." He spoke.

"Kennedy." She smiled. "I'm Dominic." He explained. "Dominic." She nodded. "Okay well sit down Dominic." She smiled.

"Ian even know you did tattoos. Youn seem like the type." He spoke sitting on the chair.

"I get that a lot." She smiled. "So where are you getting the tattoo?" She asked. "Right here." He lifted his sleeve of his shirt showing the top of his upper arm.

"Okay , your gonna have to take your shirt off." She explained. He slipped his black shirt off and sat it down.

She admired his abs for a quick second before she spoke. "it's gonna be about 200 but I mean I can do 150." She shrugged.

"Nah , ion wanna low-ball you shorty. If ya work is worth 200 , then it's 200." He explained. She smiled.

"Alright well..." She began cleaning his arm. "I'm gonna start now." She spoke.

She talked with him as she set up the things. "So how old are you tho?" She asked.

He chuckled. "36." He spoke. She whistled and he laughed. "Sorry. I'm not calling you old or nun it's just..wow. I didn't expect you to be that much older than me." She spoke.

"What you don't like older niggas?" He questioned. "I do. But usually they're just...they just wanna have sex with you and marry an older woman. Other than that , I love an older man." She explained.

"Ian like that. I mean i usually go for ladies my age but you know we had a lil in the moment thing." He shrugged. "Yeah...I feel you." She nodded as she tatted him.

"You beautiful tho. I would fuck with you tho. I gotta get ya number when you done." He explained.

"For sure." She smiled.

Guys I need to know who should the fc be for the male. I wasn't gonna give him one but idk. So it's between Dave east , Method man , Omari Hardwick or Tyler Lepley. Or y'all can throw more suggestions at me!!