042

Kennedy Aross
+2 days

"I need you Dominic..." Kennedy whined as the nausea tortured her. She rolled on to his chest as tears fell from her eyes.

"Stop crying baby. What you want me to get you?" He asked. "no just don't leave. Stay with me." She sniffled as she snuggled closer to him.

"Okay." He spoke before kissing her forehead. He heard footsteps as she wiped her tears.

"You know you was talking to me when you was half asleep." He spoke.

"Foreal? What I say?" She spoke. He laughed looking at her. "you was telling me how you wanted to get married and have some more babies and shit.. I recorded you." He reached for her phone.

She sighed watching the video of her confessing her love for Dominic.

Soon she seen Symere appear in the door way. "Hi baby." She smiled as he smiled. He ran to the bed and climbed in.

"Daddy I go to the gym with you?" He asked. "you wanna workout with daddy?" He asked.

"Yeah." He nodded. "nah man. Daddy ain't going today." He chuckled. "Aww man."

"Symere. Are you gonna take care of the baby in mommy's tummy?" Kennedy smiled.

"Yes. I hold her and feed her." He nodded making them smile. "Her? It's a baby boy." Kennedy spoke.

"No mommy." He shook his head. "Right. Daddy lil princess in there." He placed a hand on Kennedys small stomach.

She leaned over and shared a kiss with Dominic. "I love you." He spoke against her lips.

"I love you too." She smiled. "Don't kiss my mommy man."

"Symere hush. You know where you would be if Ian kiss ya mommy?" Dominic smiled and Kennedy punched his chest.

Symere furrowed his eyebrows. "Umm...I don't know." He shrugged.

He chuckled. Dominic glanced at his watch. "Aight. Time to get dressed. You ready for school?" Dominic sat up. "yes." Symere smiled big as Dominic and Kennedy stood up.

Kennedy took him off of the bed and helped Dominic straighten it.

Then they headed to symeres room. They helped him brush his teeth and get dressed.

"Aww my handsome boy." Kennedy teared up as he smiled with his backpack on his back. She snapped a picture as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Kennedy." Dominic chuckled. "I remember when you were a little baby...In my tummy. Now your sooo big." She spoke.

"Dominic look at our babyyy." She sniffled. "Stop crying." He chuckled ashe grabbed her phone and placed it down.

"I have to go get dressed." She turned around. Her and Dominic got ready for the day. She stood in the mirror spraying on perfume when Dominic turned the TV off.

He walked up behind her as she closed her perfume bottle. He kissed her neck gently. "Come on. It's time to go." He spoke.

She nodded as she placed the bottle down. She walked downstairs with him and seen her son.

••••••••••••••••

Kennedy teared up as she watched her son sit at the table and interact with all the kids.

"Hes a social butterfly." The teacher smiled. "Yes, he is." Kennedy agreed.

She wiped her tears and Dominic spoke. "Kennedy we have to go now. He'll be okay." He spoke.

"Yes. I assure you he'll be just fine. I know the first day is always scary." Mrs. Appleberry smiled.

Kennedy nodded. "I'm just gonna say bye to him." She spoke.

"Alright, that's perfectly fine." She smiled. Kennedy walked to him and hugged him. "we'll see you later okay?" She spoke.

He nodded. "love you mommy." He smiled as she stood up. "love you too." She smiled before walking to the doorway where Dominic stood next to the teacher.

The two headed out of the school building, hand in hand. They reached Dominic's truck and he opened the door for her.

"Damn you got an ass on you." He spoke and she furrowed her eyebrows before laughing. Her ass never went down from the first pregnancy although everything else did.

He shut the door and walked to his side. She buckled up before taking a quick boomerang of herself for Instagram. Dominic sat in the car staring at her as she took videos of herself.

"You not even cute. Stop taking pictures." He spoke as he pulled off.

She smiled lowering her phone. "I'm just playing baby. Keep doing yo thang beautiful." He spoke.

"I know you were just playing." She spoke. He grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"We gon get married." He spoke.