039

Kennedy Aross
+2 weeks

"Mhm" Kennedy nodded as Dominic stared in her eyes. "so take it. Quit running." He pushed all of himself inside of her causing her mouth to fall open.

"Fuck I'm cumming." She cried out in pleasure. "Shit." He released in her as she came on him.

Soon he slowly pulled out as he rolled over. She laid on his chest as he glanced at his watch. "We gotta go soon. You gotta get ready." He spoke.

"Mmm...what color do you want me to wear?" She asked. "Black." He spoke. "I bought you a dress." He kissed her cheek as he spoke to her.

"And what about my son?" She asked. "He has a tuxedo." he spoke.

"Okay....but Dominic. I have to tell you something." She wrapped her arms around him tighter. He looked down at her.

"Wassup?" He spoke with a concerned look on his face. He saw how her eyes grew red as she looked away and took a deep breath.

"I am pregnant. I don't know....he kept saying it and I took a test." She explained. "Yeah? I knew." He kissed her forehead. "It's mine right?" He spoke.

She glared at him. "of course it's yours Dominic." She spoke as she sat up. He sat up as well and he smiled placing a hand on her belly.

"It's a girl." He smiled. She wiped a tear that had fallen. "how could I be so carele-" he cut her off. "Kennedy what are you stressing about? We got money. Our son is straight. Forever. This baby gon be okay." He shook his head wiping her tears.

"But I almost died giving birth to a THREE POUND baby. Imagine what this will do to me?" She began to cry.

He sighed sitting down on the bed and wrapping his arms around her. She cried on his chest. The thought of losing her brought tears to his eyes.

"Kennedy you gon be okay...we gon get the best doctors and nurses to make sure that you have a healthy pregnancy and delivery. I promise." He spoke before kissing her forehead and wiping her tears.

She nodded as she wiped her tears. Soon she stood with him and they took a shower quickly.

Kennedy got dressed for Dominic's jobs banquet. She got dressed in the black sparkly dress and the red bottom heels.

She fixed her hair as Dominic got their son ready.

Soon they were all dressed. "Kennedy um....I need you to wear this ring for this okay? If anyone asks we're engaged." He spoke.

She nodded as he slipped her old engagement ring on her finger. She stared at the diamond ring with a smile.

"Ohh it's pretty." Symere examined her ring. She smiled. "Isn't it."

"Y'all look like twins." She smiled at her son and his father.

"No. Him not twin. This my daddy." Symere furrowed his eyebrows.

••••••••••••••••

Kennedy, Symere and Dominic sat at a table near the front. The table was round and black and covered with a centerpiece and plates with food.

Symere sat on his father's lap at the moment. "Don't you have to go on stage?" She asked Dominic.

"In a little." He spoke. She was tired and ready to go home despite the friendly people.

Soon Dominic stood up and walked off leaving Kennedy and Symere.

He spoke to her before one of Dominics co workers came to speak to her.

As much as she wanted to flirt , she knew better than to embarrass Dominic at his job like that.

"So y'all are engaged? How long?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Um well... we've been engaged for a few years now. When we had the baby we had things a lot more important to pay for which is why we never had a wedding but now we're planning." She lied.

He nodded as Dominic began to speak. They turned to him.

"Hello Los Angeles Special weapons and tactics team. I want to thank you all for coming out tonight and joining us with your families. I want to thank my beautiful fiance and my son for coming out." He started his speech.

"Tonight we'll be presenting three awards to three officers." He began to speak.