038

Kennedy Aross

Kennedy sat in the living room alone watching smile with a bag of chips in her hand.

She was curled up in a blanket and she had put her son down for bed already.

It was dark outside and the dogs chewed on their toys in front of the couch.

She had called in from work just because she didn't feel like going. "Oh goodness." She placed a hand on her chest as the sister walked up to the car window.

(Iykyk , that scene was scary 😭)

Soon she heard the front door unlocking. She smiled as the dogs stood and ran to the door. She heard the sound of Dominics work boots before he slipped them off.

He walked down the web of hallways to find the living room where he spotted Kennedy.

He walked behind the couch. "Hey." He leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"Hey." She spoke. "hurry and take a shower so we can watch a movie together. Symeres already sleep." She explained.

"No I not."

The two snapped their heads towards the hallway end where he stood with his hair all over the place and only his boxers on.

"Oh...I thought he was." She mumbled as he ran to his dad.

"Hi daddy." He smiled. Dominic smiled picking him up. "what's up son?" He smiled kissing his cheek.

"Daddy i hold a snake today. Cuz mommy was scared." He laughed. "What?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah Dominic we were in the backyard and he ran up to me with a garden snake in his hand..." She spoke.

"My boy ain't scared of nothing. But mere you can't be picking up snakes and shit you see in the floor." Dominic explained. "Okay. I sorry." He spoke.

"Hurry dominic. Go shower."

••••••••••

The family laid on the couch together as they watched the scary movie. Symere was actually on his iPad and falling asleep as he messed with the dogs.

Kennedy laid on Dominic's chest and holding his arm. "I love this...so cute. Should I get your name tatted?" She smiled.

"Hell yeah."

"No." She laughed. "how was work?" She asked. "Long. There was a man who shot his baby today." He spoke.

"What? Why?" He asked. "I guess it was an accident. He was holding the gun up to the baby's head and he would kill him if we came closer and we had to go in and yeah.." he spoke.

"That's so sad. I hope he rots in jail." She shook her head. "that poor baby." She shook her head.

She hugged him tighter before kissing his lips. Symere stood up and walked over to his parents.

"Mommy it's not working." He frowned as he tapped his ipad. "cuz it's dead." She grabbed it and placed it down on the couch.

"You should be asleep now anyways." She spoke. "I don't wanna go to bed." He shook his head.

"Go to bed Symere." Dominic spoke and Symere frowned. He smacked his lips before turning around and walking away.

Soon Kennedy got up to make sure he was in bed. He was in bed staring at the ceiling with a mug.

She shook her head and walked back downstairs.

She seen Dominic almost asleep as he laid on the couch with just sweatpants on.

She thought his buff tatted chest was so sexy. She climbed on his lap and leaned down.  She kissed his lips. "baby." She spoke. He opened his eyes.

"Matter fact...lemme taste it." He licked his lips as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"You want to?" She smirked. "Yeah." He nodded his head. She climbed off of him and he sat up. "rox....onyx...cage." he spoke.

They both slowly walked to the cage as he slipped Kennedys pants off. He slipped her underwear off and leaned down and began feasting on her.

She bit her lip as she watched. "that pussy taste so good baby." He mumbled lowly against her clit.

"Mmm don't stop baby." She moaned as he swirled his tongue around her clit while stroking himself.

"This my pussy." He mumbled. "Yes...yes baby. It's yours." She moaned placing a hand on the back of his head.

He continued to eat her out as she moaned.

"I'm cumming." She squirted on his mouth. He continued eating her out as she stroked himself a bit faster.

Soon he slipped his pants all the way off and slid in. "fuck." She whined out in pain and pleasure.

He leaned over her and kissed her lips. "oh shit." She clawed at his back because it was very sensitive.