018

Kennedy Aross
+8 weeks (2 months)

"I'm fuckin tired." Kennedy whined as yonna and Tyjai sat on her bed.

"Well get up cuz we wanna go to get breakfast at IHOP." She explained and Kennedys eyes opened. "oh." She sat up.

Her phone began ringing and she opened her eyes. She grabbed the phone and answered the call from Dominic.

"Hello." She mumbled. "Good morning beautiful. Get dressed. I'm on my way." He spoke. "Bu-" he cut her off by hanging up.

She placed the phone down. "sorry guys I can't go. Dominics coming." She explained.

"Wow..are you foreal?" Yonna asked. She nodded. "Wowww....don't call me when you bored." Tyjai joked as they stood up. "we bout to leave. Bye tho." Yonna waved.

Kennedy locked the door behind them and headed back upstairs. She felt a bit bad but remembered that they would definitely do the same thing to her.

She brushed her teeth and showered before getting dressed in regular clothes. She wore a regular black shirt with blue jeans.

She groaned laying on her bed. Her head hurt so bad. She fell asleep waiting for Dominic.

Soon she heard the doorbell. She sighed standing up and walking downstairs where her dogs barked.

She opened the door revealing Dominic. "hey." She spoke as he walked in. "you hungry? We can go to bossa Nova." He spoke. she shut and locked the door.

"That sounds good...later. I'm really tired right now." She explained. He smacked his lips. "come on..."

"I'm going to lay down." She turned around. She headed upstairs and slipped her pants off. Soon Dominic walked upstairs without his shoes on.

She slipped her shirt off and climbed in bed. Soon he slipped his shirt off and climbed in bed with his girlfriend.

She rolled over and closed her eyes. He wrapped his arm around her waist.

"You got 30 minutes foreal cuz we actually got shit to do." He spoke. She just bummed before closing her eyes.

After thirty minutes was up, he attempted to wake her up and she was very upset.

"Im saying why you finna cry tho?" He stood up. She sat up on the bed. "cuz I just wanna lay down Dominic." She whined.

She was genuinely irritated and she didn't play about her sleep.

"Kennedy get up. You acting like a lil ass girl." He spoke. "FUCK YOU. I am a little girl." She shouted as she stood up and snatched her pants up aggressively.

"We going to bossa Nova still?" She asked.

He sighed. "Imma be waiting in the car."

••••••••••••

"Kennedy , we here. Why you so tired? Did you sleep last night?" He asked. She opened her eyes and seen Dominics house.

She nodded. "I went to bed early last night. I've been going to bed early and...and I honestly never thought anything of it but I haven't had my period in a while. I think I might be pregnant." She spoke.

She looked over at Dominic. "Kennedy you bullshittin, Ian playing." He turned the car off.

"I'm not, Dominic. I'm serious. And...I googled why my pussy is getting so fat and honestly pregnancy popped up. And and...my face..." She sighed.

He stared at her and realized. "but I just don't understand. I was extra careful and you bought like 700 dollars worth of plan bs." She whined.

He nodded. "we can go get a pregnancy test." He started the car. She sighed. He pulled off and headed to the cvs that was only 8 minutes away.

He arrived and they headed inside. She held his arm as they walked in the store.

They headed to where they needed to be and he spoke. "Get a couple of em."

When they hit back home she quickly peed on the test before walking back to the bedroom where Dominic was standing near the dresser while on his phone.

He only wore black basketball shorts. "you did it?" He asked. She nodded as he placed his phone down and wrapped his arms around her.

He kissed her forehead. "I love you." He spoke. She sighed. "I don't wanna be pregnant Dominic.."

"I know you don't but if you are pregnant you know it takes two to make a baby right? We ain't gon play the blame game. It just happened." He shrugged.

She nodded.

Soon they walked back to check the test. She seen that all three read "pregnant".

She couldn't believe it. "oh my goodness." She spoke as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Hell yeah." He lifted his hands to touch her stomach.