026

Kennedy Aross
+1 week

"I'm 24 weeks already. Just 16 more." She sighed holding her big round belly.

"I can't wait. I'm finally bout to be a dad." He smiled as he continued to drive. Soon they arrived at her parents house.

Kennedy wore gray sweatpants and a black polo shirt with her black Crocs.

Her hair was nice despite her outfit. "You ready?" He asked. She nodded. They hopped out of his truck and headed to the door.

She knocked as she looked down at her phone. "You know what I never showed you-" he was cut off by the door opening.

Thomas seen the two and made z face before speaking. "Hello my beautiful daughter." He smiled as she walked in.

"Dominic." He dropped his smile as he glanced at Dominic. "Thomas." He spoke before Chuckling.

They slipped their shoes off and headed further inside. Kennedy smiled seeing Zara. Zara smiled.

The two shared a hug before Zara spoke. "Damnn pregnancy really gave you a bbl." She chuckled looking at Kennedys ass.

Kennedy chuckled. "Damnnn. That lucky bitch." She joked and Kennedy laughed.

"Come on." She led her sister to the kitchen where her mother was.

Dominic and Thomas has already gone off somewhere to talk. "Hey mom." She smiled at Rebecca.

"Hey Kennedy. You hungry?" She asked.

"No not really. We just went to bossa Nova." She explained. "you eat there every day." Zara mumbled.

"Exactly. It's crazy expensive there." Her mother agreed. "well I usually don't pay for it." She shrugged with a smile.

"Oh snap. He's rich. I need to get with one of daddy friends." Zara joked making Kennedy laugh but Rebecca just stared at her daughters before shaking her head.

"It's not funny. Thomas was very upset when he first found out." Rebecca explained. Kennedy shrugged. "But I don't really understand why....was he gonna marry Dominic or something?" She joked and Zara laughed with her again.

"Y'all play too much." Rebecca continued to cook. "I'll be back." Kennedy spoke before walking off to find her boyfriend.

She seen them out in back speaking. She headed out. Dominic held his arms crossed with a natural mug on his face as he looked at Thomas.

She smiled innocently when they both looked at her.

"Nah ain't nothing funny. Kennedy. You could have told me. Y'all didn't have to sneak around. You should have been truthful and told me y'all met elsewhere before y'all realized that I was his friend and she was my daughter." He explained to Kennedy.

"Dad, you would have reacted like that either way." She rolled her eyes. "No...well...I feel like it would have gone a little better." he explained.

"Yeah okay whatever. Well now you know." She mumbled. "Kennedy stop it. You've always been so disrespectful as a kid. You an adult but you need to let that shit go." He spoke.

"Mmm.... Dominic im ready to go." She crossed her arms. "hold on. Lemme talk to him for a few minutes."

Without responding, she turned around and headed inside.

••••••••••••••

"Wait- we need some more peanut butter." She explained as she pushed the basket. He followed her to the next aisle and she pointed.

"Get the big one."

He grabbed the big jar of peanut butter and placed it in the basket.

"Can we go look at the baby clothes?" He smiled watching how excited she got.

"Yeah." He chuckled. They headed to the baby aisle. The two examined clothes.

"Aww look isn't it so cute. He's gonna be mommy's little bear." She smiled holding up the furry bear onesie.

"Kennedy, you not putting my son in that." He chuckled. "Oh my goodness, I'm about to cry."

He smacked his lips. "put it in the damn cart." He spoke and she giggled doing so.

"Aww look. Mommy's little man." She read the shirt.

She placed a few more clothes in the basket.

"Dommm?"

Kennedy turned her head hearing a female call Dominic by his nickname. She seen the darkskinned lady who smiled big.

Dominic put on a smile. "hey Jennifer." He gave her a head nod. "Alright nice seeing you" he spoke before grabbing the basket handle and Jennifer stopped him.

"Not so fast who is this?" She smiled at Kennedy but Kennedy did not smile.

"This is my girlfriend that I was telling you about. Kennedy." He explained as he wrapped an arm around Kennedys waist.

"You didn't mention, she was pregnant. Congratulations." She smiled.

"Thank you. We gotta go now. nice seeing ya." He waved quickly before heading out of the aisle with Dominic.

"Is that the bitch that he flirting with you at work?" She asked. "yeah. You see what I mean. She throw herself at me and shit. Shit make my stomach turn." He sighed.