030

Kennedy Aross+2 days

Kennedy Aross
+2 days

A/N: you thought shit was sweet didn't you??? Hn here come the drama.

"Babe you need to put the toilet seat down behind you. Seriously." Kennedy mugged.

"My bad. I was in a rush this morning." He explained as he placed his work bag down.

He kissed his fiance's cheek. "yo 6 weeks up yet?" He questioned as his hand traveled to her ass.

He kissed her neck as she shook her head. "No. 5 more days." She spoke.

He hummed in response. "you gon give me a lil sucky sucky?" He spoke. "no." She pushed him off. He smacked his lips and looked down at his son who was now forming color. He was brownskinned and he would definitely get darker over time.

He picked him up. "wassup lil man." He smiled as he cradled the baby boy in his arms.

The doorbell rang and they looked at each other. "who that is?" He asked her. She shrugged as she turned around. He placed Symere in Kennedys hands and walked downstairs. She slowly made her way downstairs too.

He opened the door and smacked his lips seeing Thomas.

Kennedy reached the bottom of the stairs as her father and Dominic talked.

"Aw shit Ian even ask. Can I have yo daughter hand in marriage?" Dominic laughed as he asked.

Thomas made a face that made Dominic laugh. "Naw nigga. Ask me like a man. And since we ain't friends no more , don't cuss around me." He spoke.

"Head ass." Dominic laughed and Thomas couldn't stop himself from chuckling. "Well what if I said no. Nah you can't have my daughter hand in marriage." He spoke seeing Kennedy and Symere.

"Hey dad." She waved. "hello. What's this foolishness he talking about?" He asked.

She smiled. "we're getting married." She held her hand out. "AWW HELL."

The two laughed at his reaction. "So you really getting married Kennedy? I never thought this nigga would marry somebody. But he really got on one knee for you. This stressing me out." He sighed.

"Yeah , she got on her knees for me too so Ion-" he cut himself off seeing the look Thomas gave him. "you play too much man." He mumbled.

••••••••

"Dominic please. We can make it quick , before you go." Kennedy begged lowly.

"Nah Kennedy. I want to. Trust me , I do but Ian finna slow down ya healing process. Just wait. Just five more days." He spoke.

"Nooo. I'm not even in pain Dominic. Let's just do it." She groaned frustratedly.

"Nah."

"FINE. I'll just do it myself." She slipped her pants and underwear down. "you serious Kennedy?" He chuckled.

"Yes. Move." She mumbled as she spread her legs and rubbed herself.

"I don-" she cut him off. "hush. Your distracting me."

He chuckled before going silent. The low moans that Kennedy made along with the squelching noises of her juices, turned Dominic on.

"Nah , Kennedy stop it." He reached for her hand. "mmm...I'm bout to cum." She moaned and with that being said he replaced her hand with his.

He fingered her swiftly as she cried out in pleasure while squirting on to his fingers. She moaned out in pleasure as she gripped his arm.

He sighed. "we wasn't supposed to do that....you bleeding." He spoke. "really?" She sat up.

He held out his hand , displaying the blood. She smacked her lips. "no wonder it burned when I was cuming." She explained.

He furrowed his eyebrows standing up. "you got it all on the covers. Go change em ma." He told her as he walked to the bathroom.

He rinsed the blood off of his hands and dried them before walking back to the bedroom where Kennedy no longer was. The bed sheets were gone.

Soon she walked back in the room. "it hurts now. We should have really waited." She shook her head and he chuckled. "See. I told you. What you want me to do?" He asked.

"Nothing. Imma just take a shower and I'll be fine." She explained. "you sure?" He asked. "yeah. It only hurts a little. Ion think we tore anything. Just gotta let it heal." She explained.

He nodded as they heard crying. Dominic and Kennedy headed to symeres room.