033

Kennedy Aross
+3 years

"Your so handsome sweet boy." Kennedy kissed her son's cheek. He smiled as she pulled away.

He had the same brown skin as his mother. He had curly ginger hair that was freshly braided back into cornrows.

He had the same plump pink lips as his father. He had his father's nose and big brown almond shaped eyes. He had small patches of white skin around his body. All he had was one patch of white skin on his cheek.

He was diagnosed with vitiligo and his parents decided to let it be rather than getting his skin repigmented.

He wore a little gold cross necklace with nothing but black socks and spiderman boxers.

He communicated very well for his age but that was because he was placed in headstart and because he was almost 4.

"Mommy color with me." He spoke with his little raspy voice. She chuckled. "Mommy don't like coloring." She spoke.

He smacked his lips and sighed. "Oh man....come watch spider man with me mommy." He grabbed her hand. "Mere , daddy is about to be here to get you. And I gotta go to work. Go get your clothes. Like I said already." She shook her head.

He huffed before turning around and running away. "WALK."

She still heard his little feet tap the floor quickly meaning he was running.

Soon he came back with his clothes as he panted. "see. I said walk." She shook her head grabbing the clothes.

She slipped his wife beater on and smiled. "You smell like a little baby." She ticked him making him giggle loudly.

The doorbell rang catching their attention. "See , I told you." She shook her head as she stood up.

He ran to the door with the dogs. Kennedy walked to the door. She opened the door and seen Dominic.

"Hey." He walked in. "hi." She spoke. "hi daddy." Symere smiled up at him. "wassup man." He snatched his son up and kissed his cheeks making him giggle.

"Why you ain't got no clothes on?" He asked. "Because mommy take so long to put them on." He shook his head as his father placed him down.

"Oh IM the reason your not dressed?" She spoke as he ran to her while she sat down on the couch.

"Mhm." He nodded. She held up his plaid pajama pants and slipped them on him.

She handed his backpack to Dominic. She stood up and snatched him up. He smiled as she held him.

"I love you. You be a good boy , okay?" She spoke. He nodded his head. "I love you too." He mumbled.

"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow." Dominic took his son from her. She watched with a frown. She kissed his cheek and spoke.

"Bye Dominic."

"Bye , be safe." He spoke. She nodded as they walked to the door. She opened the door and let him out.

She then headed upstairs after locking the door. She grabbed her bags and things.

••••••••••

Kennedy continued to walk around the club as she smiled.

She smiled while holding the tall darkskinned man's hand. He was sloppy drunk as he smacked Kennedys ass.

It was her last hour at work. She led him to the back room where he flopped down on a chair.

She straddled his lap and felt his hard member. "take all my shit. Aight?" He began to unbuckle his pants. She didn't even plan on fucking him. She wasn't that type of stripper but the man was decent looking and why not?

"You sure you wanna do this-" he cut her off. "Hell yeah. Fine ass." He paused to untie her top bra. It came off revealing her perfect perky tittie's.

They sat in the man's face as he licked his lips. "sexy ass." He mumbled as he kissed each breast. He took one into his mouth and sucked on it.

She held a hand on the side of his face as she watched him suck on her nipples. Soon he pulled away almost out of breath.

She smiled. "spit in my mouth." He threw his head back and opened his mouth. She leaned forward and did as told. She thought it was crazy how he'd let her do that with only knowing her for 10 minutes.

She came to her senses and spoke. "no I can't fuck you." She stood up and shook her head. ",why not?" He asked.

She shrugged. "it's against my jobs policy." She lied with a smile. She had a little more respect for herself.

She hadn't sleep with anyone at the club before and today wouldn't be the day she would.