Western Heights

Western Heights is a renowned school/academy. Known for its academic excellence, Western Heights provides nothing but the best materials and no one but the top instructors and professors of the country. Leading the country's prime athletes, Western Heights nurture with world class facilities and notable people as their coaches. The academy pledges to acknowledge the skills and talents of its students and aims to develop each one of its student's full potential in all aspects.

Unfortunately for the school as generations of students graduated the academy, an unusual practice was created.

The Hierarchy.

Due to the amount needed to be able to study in Western Heights amounting to almost a quarter of a million per semester, the students were able to come up to a division. A division between the financial status of the students. Although all came from wealthy families, of course, some students are more loaded.

On the top of the food chain, is where the Nobles are found. These are the students, whose families are owners of most tycoons, group of companies, industries and corporations. These students are the heir to their families' legacies.

The middle of the food chain is divided into two. The Merchants and the Tradesmen.

The Merchant are only a little below the Nobles but are considered as part of the middle class. Their families are shareholders of the companies of the Nobles.

The Tradesmen are the students whose household money came from their families' or their own skills and talents. They may be sons and daughters of famous artists, actresses and actors, musician and all kinds of crafts or the may be the one who do the crafts themselves.

And lastly, at the bottom of the present food chain, is where the students who acquired sudden wealth. They may be adopted by a wealthy family, they may have one the lottery, sons and daughters of a unrighteous politician or they may be children of mistresses. These students are called the Unskilled workers.

Where the students are categorized may vary given some circumstances.

Don't forget to vote, comment na rin while you're at it!

#WHTCP