Chapter 1-3

CHAPTER 1

In 1969, Xia.

A fellowship is being held in the auditorium of the Workers' Cultural Palace in Huyang District, Anping City. This fellowship is organized by the Anping Garrison in conjunction with textile factories and garment factories to solve the personal problems of older soldiers.

But the sorority just started, but Lin Jing hid behind the auditorium alone. It wasn't that Lin Jing didn't pay attention to this sorority meeting, but that as soon as she entered the auditorium, she was splashed with tea by the female colleague who was drinking tea from an enamel cup next to her. The tea splashed down from her right shoulder and quickly wet the clothes on her chest. To make matters worse, she was wearing a denim white shirt today, and the light and breathable clothes could almost see the flesh color inside after getting wet.

Lin Jing got up at that time, left the auditorium under the cover of her colleagues, and walked around to a place where there was no one behind. And now, nearly twenty minutes had passed since her colleague turned back to borrow clothes.

Seeing that the sky was getting dark, Lin Jing couldn't help feeling a little restless.

Because of the episode just now, she has already begun to regret participating in this fellowship, and even wants to leave directly.

It's just that the director of the factory committee counted the list before they came, and the sorority has just started, so it's not good for her to leave without saying hello. But going back to the auditorium like this is not appropriate. Although her clothes are already dry, it is not decent after all that her white shirt is stained with tea.

But time passed by, and the colleague still didn't come over, Lin Jing had to make up her mind, bit the bullet and prepared to go around. Just two steps away, she heard footsteps coming from outside.

Lin Jing's first reaction was that a colleague had arrived, so she stopped and poked her head out and shouted, "Alan, you're finally back." As soon as the words fell, Lin Jing was slightly stunned.

Although the other party was behind the light, one could tell from his figure that it was a man, and the other party was still wearing a military uniform. Obviously, he was an officer who came to participate in the fellowship, not her colleague Fang Yalan.

When Lin Jing was in a daze, the other party also stopped, put the cigarette case back into the pocket of the military uniform, and asked, "Why are you behind?"

Lin Jing stood up from behind the wall and said, "My clothes Wet."

Hearing Lin Jing's words and seeing the white shirt on her body, the other party quickly thought of something, turned his head and coughed and said, "Are you hiding here alone?"

"There is also my colleague, but she went in to help I borrowed clothes." Lin Jing confessed honestly.

"How long has it been since your colleague went in?"

"Almost half an hour."

"Haven't come back in half an hour?" The other party frowned, then turned around and asked, "Your clothes haven't dried yet?"

"Dried, but my clothes were soaked in tea It's wet, and there are traces on it."

There was a light coming from the side window of the auditorium, although the light was dim, it was enough for the other party to see the traces in front of her. I can see it, but he has been a soldier for so many years, he has been in the mud and rain, he really doesn't think this little dirt is worth her hiding behind for half an hour, and he doesn't know whether to say that she is fastidious or that she is too stupid.