Chapter 61-65

CHAPTER 61

Fang Yalan met Shen Wenli, but not in this life, but in the previous life.

Moreover, she met Shen Wenli two thousand years later. At that time, because her husband was incompetent and her son was not up to date, she was too old to go out to work.

But she didn't have any education or skills, so she couldn't find a good job. In the end, her relatives helped her introduce a job as a kitchen helper after visiting. She is said to be a helper, but in fact she is a handyman, washing vegetables and dishes, and anyone can order her to work.

Fang Yalan has been pampered and pampered for so many years, how could she bear this kind of hardship, and she didn't want to do it in half a month.

One day, the chef in her restaurant got into an argument and had a big fight. She was so angry that she sat outside the restaurant, crying and telling how miserable her life was. The people coming and going ignored her, so Shen Wenli stopped.

After Shen Wenli asked why she was crying, she wrote a series of phone calls to her, saying that if she wanted to learn something, she could contact the person on the phone. At that time, Fang Yalan suspected that Shen Wenli was a liar, and asked her why she helped her. Shen Wenli replied that she also had such a time when someone helped her. Now that she has the ability, she wants to help others.

Later, Fang Yalan called Shen Wenli to ask about it, and found out that it was a semi-public re-employment training organization, mainly accepting older women with little skills. It is a more practical skill such as baking and storage. After the training, the school will also push the work in a targeted manner. The tuition fee of the institution is not high, and women from families with real difficulties can apply to pay the tuition fee in installments after joining the company.

Although the person in charge of the institution spoke so well, and relatives also helped to inquire about the institution's reputation, Fang Yalan didn't believe it. She always suspected that the institution wanted to borrow money from the students, and Shen Wenli was hired by the institution, so she didn't attend the training.

It was half a year after I saw Shen Wenli again, she joined the largest five-star hotel in the provincial capital as a cleaner. One day at work, she saw the hotel manager graciously escorting Shen Wenli out, so she asked her colleagues who it was.

My colleague is a waiter in a restaurant, and loves to surf the Internet at a young age. She is much better informed than Fang Yalan, so she gave her a popular science on Shen Wenli's situation at that time.

It turned out that Shen Wenli was not invited by any organization, she was the founder of the organization.

But her main business is not training. She first started selling breakfasts, and later opened a chain of breakfast shops, and then opened a restaurant when it became large.

By the time Fang Yalan met Shen Wenli, her breakfast shops had opened all over the province, and restaurants spread all over the country. At that time, she herself was already the number one rich woman in the province. Even in the whole country, her ranking was also very high.

Before today, Fang Yalan had heard of Shen Wenli's name, but she thought it was just a coincidence that the name figured out.

Who could have imagined it.

This country woman in the family courtyard who went crazy because of the loss of her son will be the richest woman in future generations!

Fang Yalan looked at the people in the classroom carefully, but still couldn't believe it. Looking at it, she felt that she might have made a mistake. Although the two had the same name and similar looks, the richest woman in her memory had bright eyes and fair skin. A person in her early sixties looked as well maintained as a woman in her thirties and forties. The same, but the eyes of the woman in front of her are not big enough, her skin is not white enough, and her whole body is rustic.