Chapter 25-27

CHAPTER 25

During lunch, the two sides discussed the details of the wedding in detail.

Most weddings these days are simple. The basic procedure is that the bride and groom sing "Dongfanghong", learn two sections of the chairman's highest instructions, bow to the chairman, bow to the parents, bow to each other, and then salute and distribute wedding candies. There are no large-scale banquets, at most a meal with relatives and friends. [1]

In this case, of course, getting married can save money, and the day when the man comes to hire can be lively and lively, but he only scatter some melons, fruits and peanuts, and the meal is still eaten by his family.

Regarding the wedding, Lin Jing personally hopes to keep a low profile. First, everything is fixed now, and conditions do not allow them to hold a large-scale banquet; second, the situation is sensitive, and they are too extravagant and wasteful, so the influence is not good.

More importantly, Lin Jing felt that instead of spending money on a grand wedding and becoming a target for others, it is better to save the money and live after marriage. Even when talking about the bride price today, Lin Jing was worried that Ji Mingjun was too high-profile, but she just thought that Huang Yueqin was the commander's daughter-in-law and should have experience, so she just didn't say anything.

Although Ji Mingjun wanted to give Lin Jing a grand wedding, he also knew that now was not the time to act recklessly, and he would nod whatever Lin Jing said.

Zhang Xiumei is not the kind of person who likes to show off, she thinks that as long as her daughter has a good life in the future, it is better to have a low-key wedding.

They reached an agreement at the wedding, and Huang Yueqin had no objections. On the contrary, Chen Fang had a lot of opinions, but it wasn't about the scale of the wedding, but about Zhang Xiumei not leaving a bride price and giving it all to Lin Jing as a dowry.

Why!

Whose family does not receive all the bride price when marrying a daughter, but is there no dowry? Even if they love their daughter, it's enough to give half of Lin Jing as a dowry, right? Nothing is left behind, she can really do it!

It's just that after knowing Ji Mingjun's identity, Chen Fang had scruples in her heart. In addition, Lin Guowen and Lin Weidong were not here for this meal. thing.

Anyway, if Lin Weidong knew about it, so would Lin Guowen.

In fact, without Lin Weidong's words, Lin Guowen learned everything from other people.

Because the Lin family's place is small, after Huang Yueqin and Ji Mingjun came to the door, they talked about the wedding gift in the yard. Although Li Guihua was the only one to join in the fun at the beginning, the courtyard was open on both sides, and there were doors and windows in the front and back, so people naturally came to listen to the sound.

So just after work started in the afternoon, the team leader of Lin Guowen came over to congratulate him.

At first, Lin Guowen thought the team leader was joking with him. He knew what was going on with his daughter's partner. Although he was an officer, his rank was not very high, so how could he suddenly become the deputy team leader.

Seeing that he was confused, the team leader thought that he had been eating in the cafeteria recently, and then recalled what happened to the Lin family recently. Seeing Lin Guowen's gaze, he couldn't explain it. Ask your daughter-in-law what's going on."

In fact, you don't have to wait until you get back from work, Lin Guowen probably guessed what's going on through everyone's words in the afternoon - his daughter Lin Jing is a deputy team leader, but his daughter-in-law told him that the other party is just An ordinary officer.