Chapter 136-140

CHAPTER 136

Ji Mingjun was dreaming again.

This time it was in the canteen of the regiment headquarters. Xu Yuanzhou sat in front of him with a rice bowl and asked while eating, "By the way, did Lao Zhao call you to eat at his house?" "

Which Lao Zhao?" he asked in the dream.

"Zhao Hongyi from the group, the one who just remarried a while ago, they only got a marriage certificate and didn't hold a wedding, this time they just plan to invite a few comrades to have fun, didn't he call you?" Xu Yuanzhou asked, "That's not right , When I met him in the morning, he said he was going to call you."

"No."

Xu Yuanzhou murmured, "I guess I didn't have time to call you. Anyway, I have dinner on Sunday, so don't worry. By the way, you will be there when the time comes. Are you going?"

"No."

"Why? Don't you have a rest this Sunday?"

"We haven't made friends."

"Don't, Lao Zhao said that he invited us this time mainly to express his gratitude," probably because he saw that he Xu Yuanzhou recalled his doubts and explained, "You don't know, old Zhao's daughter-in-law is the girl who gave us the pennant last time." As soon as Lin Jing walked out of the main

house

, Zhang Xiumei, who was cooking in the kitchen, heard the movement and turned sideways Looking at the door of the kitchen, he said, "When you get up, brush your teeth and wash your face. The lunch is almost ready ." up.

But this matter really cannot be blamed on her, she was woken up by Ji Mingjun before dawn, and she tossed and tossed and tossed until the excitement outside stopped, so it is good to be able to wake up now.

Thinking of Ji Mingjun, Lin Jing squeezed toothpaste and came out of the bathroom: "Mom, isn't Mingjun at home?"

When he didn't have to go to the barracks, Ji Mingjun usually helped Zhang Xiumei cook at noon, but Lin Jing didn't see anyone else today.

"I have something to say, so I went out." Zhang Xiumei said.

"Then will he come back for lunch at noon?" Lin Jing asked as she went back to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"I don't know, he said that if he didn't come back by noon, we'll eat first." Zhang Xiumei filled out the dishes in the pot, walked to the door of the bathroom, hesitated to ask, "By the way, how did you talk last night? "

Zhang Xiumei didn't sleep well last night, and she was thinking about this matter all the time. When she saw Ji Mingjun in the morning, she was going to ask, but she was a little hesitant.

This hesitation has come to the present.

Lin Jing stopped brushing her teeth when she heard this, turned her head to see Zhang Xiumei's worried face, and said comfortingly, "Don't worry, he doesn't plan to return to the special forces." "Really?"

Lin Jing nodded affirmatively: "Really, I lied to you What?"

"Your expression just now, I thought..." Zhang Xiumei didn't continue, but said happily, "It's good that he doesn't have such a plan, just brush your teeth slowly, I'll see if Xixi is awake." Lin Jing responded, lowered his head and continued brushing his teeth.

...

Ji Mingjun was standing in the main house of the Lin family at this time, watching Lin Weidong rummaging through the closet. Not long after, he found a tightly bound urea bag and said, "Quiet's old clothes should be here. By the way, why are you looking for Jing Jing's old clothes?"