Chapter 141-145

CHAPTER 141

"It's all my fault for talking about it. If it wasn't for sending us wild boar meat, or if I helped her to order and don't let her go into the kitchen, maybe she wouldn't fall. She blamed me in her heart and didn't want to talk to me. I can I understand."

"What did my sister-in-law say? No one expected this kind of thing to happen. After all, my mother asked her to send the wild pork. What does it have to do with you? You are not saying these things now. Divided up? Meilan just lost her child and is at the end of her life, don't worry, I will persuade her again." "

Oh, I'll trouble you then, by the way, this is the wheat milk I just went to the supply and marketing agency to buy Fine, Meilan just lost her child, let's make up for her."

Hearing Yalan's hypocritical words outside the ward, Qiao Meilan lying on the hospital bed was so angry that her eyes turned red.

She really regrets it.

In fact, she was not really not vigilant. Fang Yalan apologized to her after she had a miscarriage and became courteous to her. She was also suspicious at the time. They really got close after her mother-in-law knew that she was having an affair with her husband and strongly opposed it.

Although under Zhao Hongyi's arrangement, Qiao Meilan became an apprentice in a state-owned factory and had a registered permanent residence in the city, but in the eyes of the city people, she was still a mud leg from the countryside. Her husband, Jiang Hongbing, and his family are all regular workers in a state-owned factory, so she received cold treatment the first time she went back to Shangjiang's house.

At the beginning, she still thought that sincerity would bring gold and stone, but as time went on, she received more indifference, and her heart gradually became hesitant. In addition, her mother-in-law was pressing every step of the way, regardless of her existence, trying to introduce a partner to her son, and she and Jiang Hongbing were on the verge of breaking up.

At that time, when Fang Yalan came to the garment factory to look for her, she met her mother-in-law, and inadvertently revealed her identity, and her mother-in-law's attitude changed.

At that time, Qiao Meilan really thought that Fang Yalan revealed her identity by accident, but after Fang Yalan mentioned it, she realized that it was intentional.

Fang Yalan said: "If you don't piss and look at yourself, you dare to look down on you. Meilan, don't worry, it doesn't matter whether you get along with others, I will support you with your brother-in-law.

" Wish Fang Yalan was her own sister!

But thinking of what Alan said when she was pushed to the back yesterday, Qiao Meilan felt chills in her heart. It turned out that those good things were all fake, and everything was for revenge.

How ridiculous!

Qiao Meilan laughed, but tears rushed out, covering her face.

Jiang Hongbing walked into the ward with malted milk, and saw Qiao Meilan lying on the hospital bed crying and laughing, and couldn't help frowning: "The doctor told you to pay attention to your emotions these days, why are you crying again?

" Put the malted milk on the cabinet, and took out a handkerchief from his pocket to wipe Qiao Meilan's tears.

When the tears dried up, Qiao Meilan stopped laughing and just stared blankly at the ceiling in a daze.

Seeing her like this, Jiang Hongbing couldn't help sighing again.

How can you not sigh?

He is twenty-seven this year, and finally married a wife and had a child. As a result... Thinking of what his mother said after learning that his wife had a miscarriage, he felt a throbbing pain in his brain.