Chapter 116-120

CHAPTER 116

When Ji Mingjun opened the door and walked into the ward, Lin Jing was breastfeeding her daughter.

She fell asleep after giving birth last night, so from last night to the morning, the little one drank milk powder when he woke up hungry. This was the first time she fed the baby.

Because she was a little embarrassed, when her mother was there just now, she turned her body half sideways and hugged the child inward, until Zhang Xiumei saw that her granddaughter sucked the milk successfully and then turned slightly.

Now that Ji Mingjun came in, Lin Jing turned slightly sideways reflexively again.

Ji Mingjun also immediately saw what Lin Jing was doing, he was slightly stunned, and then quickly closed the door of the ward.

In fact, he didn't have to be so nervous at all, because the long skirt Lin Jing was wearing had a row of buttons on the chest. After unbuttoning it, the collar was pushed to the sides, so the little guy could eat milk without revealing much skin, but he just didn't want to Let people outside see it.

Lin Jing's cheeks became even hotter after hearing the sound of the door closing, especially Ji Mingjun's eyes seemed to have warmth, making her flush from behind her ears to her neck. But the girl was not full, and she didn't dare to move, so she could only turn her back to him.

Ji Mingjun sat on the hospital bed behind Lin Jing, cleared his throat and asked, "Are you breastfeeding?"

Lin Jing's cheeks became hotter, and she hummed softly.

Ji Mingjun snorted, and asked again: "When did the child wake up?"

"Not long after I woke up," Lin Jing looked down at the girl who was breastfeeding with her eyes closed, "It seems to be falling asleep again."

Ji Mingjun was not surprised: "Newborn babies are like this, eating, sleeping, and eating."

During the conversation between you and me, the enthusiasm on Lin Jing's face gradually faded. It was nothing at all. The two have been married for almost a year, and they have seen everything , there is no need to be shy.

Lin Jing calmed down and talked a little more: "Did you go back to sleep?" She kept swallowing, and her expression softened, "The little guy is pretty good at eating."

Lin Jing laughed, "It's like you."

"It's good to be like me, it's a blessing to be able to eat." Ji Mingjun said boldly.

"You can't eat too much." After Lin Jing finished speaking, she looked up at Ji Mingjun, and then remembered the topic he had left off, and said with a change of expression, "Your eyes are bloodshot and you still say you can't sleep! Go to sleep now! "

Her expression was too serious, Ji Mingjun didn't say no more sleepy, just looked at the girl and said, "I'll go to bed after you feed the baby."

Lin Jing hummed, and when she looked down at the girl, her expression softened again: "You said Has her skin become smoother? It doesn't seem so red anymore."

Although it is said that the baby looks the same every day after birth, it is not exaggerated to the point that it changes every hour. Anyway, in Ji Mingjun's view, the daughter and Lin Jing just woke up When there is no difference.

It's just that the daughter-in-law is in the mood. If he dares to say that there is no difference, it is basically scolding, so he said: "It seems to be."

Lin Jing cheered up: "Is it." , but is no longer swallowed.

Lin Jing was not sure at first, but after a while she saw that she had really stopped smoking, so she prepared to put the child on the bed. It's just that the hospital bed was too narrow, and she was sleeping in the middle, so it was not easy to put the child, so she was a little at a loss for a while.