Chapter 56-60

CHAPTER 56

When Director Qi left, Song Yuping had just come back from the toilet. Seeing someone turning around, she stopped Lin Jing who was about to enter the classroom and asked, "Why is Director Qi here?" "There is something wrong," Lin Jing said.

Song Yuping asked curiously, "What's the matter?"

Although the recruitment of childcare workers was not announced to the public, Director Qi didn't let Lin Jing hide it, so he said, "Isn't the nursery going to expand in size after the next year?"

Lin Jing just started, Song Yuping remembered something and said: "I was talking about this with Xiao Chen last night. You said that the Chinese New Year is about to come, and you were promoted again. Are you saying that our family will get together again these days? Oh, that's right. , this time I can call Xiaoshen and his wife."

The previous few times they invited Vice Battalion Commander Chen and his wife, but recently Shen Wenli got on well with them, and this time Song Yuping felt that they would not refuse again.

"Okay, you can arrange the time," Lin Jing asked after thinking about it, "Where should I eat?" "Let's eat in the yard, Xiao Chen and I will each serve a few dishes."

Hearing what she said, Lin Jing said: "Then let's just order two dishes for the family, and ask Wen Li when I go back tonight."

Song Yuping nodded after thinking about it and said, "It's okay. By the way, what did you just say?" I almost forgot what I was going to say, and recalled for a moment: "The nursery will expand in size after the year, and I can't do it alone, so I want to recruit a childcare worker before the end of the year."

The nursery school that I guessed may recruit again, otherwise it is just a polished commander, what difference does it make if you are promoted or not?

So Song Yuping was not surprised when Lin Jing said that she wanted to recruit another childcare worker, and guessed, "Did Director Qi recommend someone for you?"

"Not counting his recommendation, someone came to see me yesterday." Lin Jing said.

When Shen Wenli came yesterday, Song Yuping had been sitting at the counter and didn't see anyone, but when Fang Yalan left, she came out to go to the toilet, just in time.

But because Zhao Xiangbei was Lin Jing's student, Song Yuping didn't think much about it at the time, and then recalled and asked , "Wife of Battalion Commander Zhao wants to be a childcare worker?" Let her go according to the procedure, go to the logistics registration first, and then she goes. But today Director Qi came up and asked me if I had booked her." Lin Jing didn't hide it, and directly told Song Yuping about the situation.

Song Yuping frowned upon hearing this.

Fang Yalan boasted to her colleagues in the garment factory that she was the target of a battalion commander, but she concealed the fact that the battalion commander Zhao was married for the second time and had a baby. Although it was not publicized, but Song Yuping worked in a supply and marketing cooperative and had contacts with many people, so she didn't need to deliberately inquire about it. This matter reached her ears. Afterwards, she also confirmed with Lin Jing, Lin Jing naturally would not help Fang Yalan cover up, and told everything she knew.

Therefore, although the Song family and the Zhao family were far apart and the two families had little contact, Song Yuping had never had a good impression of Fang Yalan, and felt that this person was too vain.

But if you say that Song Yuping hates Fang Yalan so much, that's not enough. After all, she has nothing to do with her, so she didn't think of people as bad at this meeting. She asked doubtfully, "What's going on?"