Chapter 96-100

CHAPTER 96

Cleaning on the 14th day of the first lunar month, the Lantern Festival on the 15th day of the first month, and the nursery school officially opened on the 16th day of the first month.

On the first day of school, Lin Jing was in charge of student registration, Shen Wenli was in charge of taking care of the children, and Zhang Xiumei was mainly in charge of greeting the parents.

After the weather cleared, Zhang Xiumei couldn't stay at home and started to wander around again. She was outgoing and could sit and chat with anyone. In less than half a month, everyone in the family courtyard almost recognized her, and knew a lot of Lin Jing. For things she doesn't know, it's perfect for her to greet the parents.

So when Fang Yalan sent Zhao Xiangbei to the nursery, she saw Zhang Xiumei standing in the sun, chatting with the parents with a smile on her face.

Her complexion suddenly turned bad.

Although she has figured it out now, seeing Zhang Xiumei doing well, she still can't help but feel heartbroken.

When Fang Yalan stopped, Zhang Xiumei also saw her, and greeted warmly: "Oh, Yalan is here?"

This was the first time Zhang Xiumei met Fang Yalan after living in the family home. Normally speaking, according to their relationship, Zhang Xiumei shouldn't be so enthusiastic towards Fang Yalan, but who made her pass the bulletin board before coming to the nursery.

Although Zhang Xiumei didn't know many words, she went to appreciate Fang Yalan's self-criticism with Song Yuping on the first day. I recognized the characters in sevens and eights. Coupled with the enhanced memory these days, she can now memorize what Fang Yalan wrote with her eyes closed.

Of course, today is a good day for the nursery to start school. It is impossible for Zhang Xiumei to memorize the self-criticism in front of everyone, because it will not only embarrass Alan Xia, but also ruin her daughter's reputation.

Therefore, Zhang Xiumei was so enthusiastic when she greeted Fang Yalan that Fang Yalan felt uncomfortable and said with a stiff face, "I'll send Xiangbei to sign up."

"This is Xiangbei, right? The little baby is so handsome." Zhang Xiumei boasted with a smile. She had a good impression of Zhao Hongyi. He looked very polite and good-looking. It was a pity that the formula was Yalan. But she just thinks about it in her heart, and won't say it.

Zhao Xiangbei didn't recognize his birth, and said with a smile: "Hello, mother-in-law."

Zhang Xiumei was amused again, and said, "This kid is really clever", and stepped aside, Fang Yalan took Zhao Xiangbei's hand and went in up.

After the two went in, the parent who was talking to Zhang Xiumei asked, "Auntie, do you know Comrade Fang?" "

You forgot, Fang Yalan and Mr. Lin used to work in a garment factory." The military wife next to her reminded.

Zhang Xiumei said: "I not only know her, but also her mother!" She told her about her competition with Ma Xiaolian for a job.

The military wives suddenly realized that they all said that Fang Yalan's bad relationship with Lin Jing was a problem left over from the previous generation.

...

In the classroom, Lin Jing moved the podium to the back of the classroom, and there were seven or eight parents with children waiting to register in front of her. As for the front of the classroom, Shen Wenli was telling stories to the children. If there were too many children, disputes would easily arise and it would be difficult to maintain order. She wanted to calm everyone down by telling stories.