Chapter 91-95

CHAPTER 91

In the original book, Zhang Xiumei happened before the Lantern Festival. Fang Yalan didn't know the exact day, but only knew it was a cloudy and rainy day.

Zhang Xiumei's leg was injured the year before last, and she had a plaster cast. Although she recovered well, she couldn't see it at ordinary times, but it would hurt when it was rainy. That night, Zhang Xiumei was awakened by the pain. Because she was thirsty, she wanted to get a glass of water after waking up, but she felt numb in her right leg after walking two steps, her body tilted, and her head hit the sharp corner of the end of the bed. Flow like a note.

Although Zhang Xiumei was found in time and sent to the hospital, the location where her head was hit was more critical, and the garment factory was a little far from the military hospital, so it was still too late—Zhang Xiumei stopped breathing two days after being admitted to the hospital.

On the night Zhang Xiumei was injured, Lin Jing was not at home. She had already moved to the dormitory at that time.

As for the reason, I didn't write in detail, but Wen Yingchao mentioned it later, it seems that Lin Jing's sister-in-law, Chen Fang, wanted to introduce her to the son of the unit leader by taking advantage of her pregnancy. When Lin Jing refused, Chen Fang said she wanted to live in a big room, and she moved out after arguing.

However, in the previous life, Lin Jing moved out a few months later than in this life, so she was still a little puzzled when Lin Jing moved out from home in this life.

But Fang Yalan speculated at the time that it might be because she prevented Lin Jing from meeting the hero, which caused the plot to advance, so she didn't pay much attention. In addition, when Ji Mingjun came to propose marriage later, her thoughts were disrupted and she completely forgot about it.

In short, because Lin Jing lived in the staff dormitory in the previous life, and Zhang Xiumei had retired at that time, it was impossible to move out to live with Lin Jing, so it happened at home.

But Fang Yalan took it for granted that something would happen to Zhang Xiumei at home because of the inertia of the original book. That's why when Lin Jing said that just now, she couldn't control her emotions well and almost told the plot she knew.

But after trying to understand the reason, Fang Yalan's mood did not improve.

Because she felt that the current plot was like a wild horse running off the rein, heading in a direction she didn't know.

It is not because Fang Yalan is slow to react, but because from the very beginning, her purpose was to replace Lin Jing as the general's wife.

Although Lin Jing and Ji Mingjun's marriage was not within Fang Yalan's expectations, she and Zhao Hongyi missed it, and it developed in the direction Fang Yalan expected. As for Lin Jing becoming the director of the nursery school, it is all based on the new plot that happened after she lost the marriage plot of the hero and heroine.

At the year-end competition, Zhao Hongyi also won many firsts just like in the original book, and successfully entered the sight of the army leaders.

Therefore, although she failed to enter Zhao Hongyi's heart smoothly as expected, and took over the three children, Fang Yalan never doubted that Zhao Hongyi would not be a general, let alone that the three children would not be able to reach the level of the previous life. achievement.

The reason why Fang Yalan is flustered now is similar to the above. Zhang Xiumei's accident happened in both the original book and her previous life. If this has changed, will other things develop as in the original book?