Chapter 28-30

CHAPTER 28

Lin Jing was also stunned for a moment, trying to get up in a hurry, but just now the movement was pressed again, and then she realized something was wrong, and looked up at Ji Mingjun's face.

The two looked at each other, and Lin Jing was slightly startled: "Aren't you drunk?"

When he was sent in just now, he was still drunk and unconscious, with his eyes closed all the way. But now he not only opened his eyes, but his eyes were quite clear, and he even looked at her with a slight smile.

Sure enough, Ji Mingjun said: "I'm not drunk, I lied to them."

Although Xu Yuanzhou was swearing when he was arrested, he was still reliable when it was time to eat, and took away most of the firepower. And Ji Mingjun already had a good capacity for alcohol, so he added water to the white wine, so he looked like he drank a lot, but he was actually not very drunk.

"This group of grandchildren..." Thinking that Lin Jing is a girl's family, Ji Mingjun swallowed the words that came to his lips, and changed his words, "This group of guys deliberately got me drunk. If I pretend to be drunk, I will definitely have to confess to the outside tonight."

Lin Jing couldn't help laughing, and remembered to ask again: "Then you are back, what should they do?"

Lin Jing was about to get up, but just like before, when she moved Ji Mingjun's hand, she exerted more force. He said in a low voice, "Don't worry, they will leave if I'm not here, you lie down with me for a while."

The temperature in October has not completely dropped, and Ji Mingjun is a young man again, full of energy and blood, he took off his military jacket early while drinking , wearing only a shirt inside. Even the shirt was not so well-dressed, with the top two buttons unbuttoned, exposing a muscular chest.

Because of the angle when he fell down, Lin Jing's cheeks were just pressed against his chest, especially his forehead, and his cheeks were flushed red from the heat of his skin.

But what made Lin Jing most nervous was the open door of the main house: "There are still people outside." And they could come in at any time.

Although they are married and are still in their own home now, thinking that people from outside may come in at any time, seeing them hugging each other, Lin Jing unconsciously became nervous.

Ji Mingjun understood Lin Jing's meaning, let go of her and said, "Okay."

Without Ji Mingjun's shackles, Lin Jing finally sat up, she was embarrassed to look at him, but tilted her head and said, "I'll go out and have a look." Just stood up He got up and said, "Are you feeling uncomfortable? How about making you a bowl of ginger soup?"

Ji Mingjun had also drank ginger soup before. How should I put it, I can drink it, but it is definitely not delicious. And he didn't drink much today, so he didn't feel uncomfortable, so he said, "No, just pour me a glass of water."

Lin Jing responded and walked out.

As soon as she walked out of the main house, she ran into Qi Ruilan who came in from the outside. Qi Ruilan asked, "How is deputy head Ji? Are you very drunk?" "It's okay." Lin Jing replied.

"That's good. This group of people is really good. Drinking doesn't depend on the occasion. You got drunk on your wedding day." Qi Ruilan complained.

Lin Jing smiled: "Everyone is happy." Although Ji Mingjun said it bluntly, she could tell that the people who came to the wedding today had a good relationship with him.

Seeing that Lin Jing really didn't mind, Qi Ruilan also felt relieved. The groom's getting drunk at the wedding is a big or small thing, and it's okay for the bride to be sensible. stand up.