Chapter 106-110

CHAPTER 106

When Lin Jing learned of Fang Yalan's miscarriage, she was in the office sorting out the program list for the Children's Day performance.

It is a common practice to hold performances on Children's Day, but the revolution was so violent in the past few years that primary schools did not dare to make big moves, so no more performances were held. It wasn't until Children's Day approached this year that someone from Chen Ru's elementary school proposed to hold the show again.

As for nurseries, there is no precedent for children's day performances in the past, because the nurseries of each unit basically only have childcare workers, and childcare workers only care about children's food and drink safety, and don't think so much.

But the nursery school in the base is different. This is a pilot project to implement preschool education in Huyang area. At present, the teaching of the large class in the nursery is basically the same as that of the primary school, and the small class also arranges appropriate cultural classes.

Just at the beginning of the month, Lin Jing went to the Revolutionary Committee to hold a meeting. The theme of the meeting was the arrangements for opening preschool classes in the second half of the year.

At the meeting, Lin Jing talked about the current situation of the nursery, the difficulties she encountered in the six months since the establishment of the nursery, and the lessons learned from practice.

But no matter how extravagant the words are, it is difficult to show the teaching results of the nursery school, so after learning from Chen Ru that the elementary school plans to hold a children's show this year, Lin Jing's mind immediately became lively, and she planned to hold a show as well.

As the saying goes, it is a mule or a horse that comes out for a walk, how well you have learned, the children's show is over, needless to say, everyone knows.

After making up her mind, Lin Jing went to the barracks and told Director Qi about her thoughts.

Director Qi was also worried about this matter. After hearing her idea, he naturally applauded, but then the question came, since it is a children's show, there must be a performance venue, right? Also, the performances must not be too short, but generally a program is only three or four minutes long, and there must be more than one person in a program, but there are only fifty-two children in the nursery, so the whole class is required?

In fact, there is not no venue for this performance. There is an open space at the gate of the family courtyard, and a stage is set up on it, which is enough to accommodate a hundred or eighty spectators.

But Lin Jing organized this children's show not only to show parents the children's learning achievements, but also to take the opportunity to promote the preschool model to people outside the family home. So she hopes to attract more people from outside to watch the show.

Although the open space at the gate of the family courtyard is spacious, outsiders are not allowed to enter and exit the family courtyard of the base at will. If a performance is held here, Lin Jing's goal will not be achieved.

In the end, Ji Mingjun reminded: "The auditorium of the Workers' Cultural Palace is not very big, and the stage equipment inside is also complete. If you want to hold a performance, it is not the right place.

" The place is quite big, and the stage is ready-made. Moreover, after the mass movement started, there were not many activities in the Cultural Palace. There are 365 days in a year, and 360 of them are empty.

Of course, even if it is vacant, the Revolutionary Committee will definitely not lend out the auditorium of the Cultural Palace easily.

But the nursery school at the base embraced the thighs of the army, and the Revolutionary Committee also wanted to test the teaching success of the nursery school, so Lin Jing applied for it, and it was approved within a few days.