Chapter 51-55

CHAPTER 51

In the room, Huang Yueqin was persuading Shen Wenli: "I can fully empathize with the pain you feel in your heart. In fact, I have also lost a child, and more than once."

Lin Jing who had just walked to the door stopped, and the rest of the room Also stunned, Shen Wenli also raised her head to look at Huang Yueqin: "You..."

"Can't tell? Or can't believe it?" Huang Yueqin pulled the corners of her lips lightly, and said with a wry smile, "Actually, when I lost my first child, I It's also unbearable grief, but so what? When I was young, it would be different from yours now. The country I lived in was ravaged by war, and my relatives and friends died one after another under the enemy's artillery fire. I didn't have time Going to suffer, I can only cheer up, because my comrades-in-arms are still waiting for me to pass on the latest news to them."

Speaking of this, Huang Yueqin suddenly asked: "Has your child's funeral been done?"

"Yes, before coming to join the army It will be done." Shen Wenli said holding back her tears.

"Yeah, you can still do funerals for the child, but I haven't even found her body, and now the graves are all buried in clothes." Huang Yueqin also choked up, "For several years, I was so tired that I couldn't bear it. I didn't dare to sleep, and when I closed my eyes, I heard her voice, asking me where I was and when I would go back to see her. Before her accident, I thought we would have plenty of time in the future, but in fact, except for the breastfeeding period, until she died I haven't been with her for even two months."

Shen Wenli asked: "Why didn't your child die?"

Huang Yueqin seemed to be lost in memory when she heard this, and said after a long time: "There was no war, When the bombers dropped one bomb at a time, half of the village was gone."

"Not even the corpses?" Song Yuping couldn't help asking.

Huang Yueqin said with difficulty: "At that time, I fostered her in a farmer's family where the army was stationed. Communication was not developed at that time. When I received the news, two months had passed, and everyone in the village had been buried. I asked later, but no one saw her dead body, but she was only five or six years old at the time, where would she go if she was still alive?" She also raised hope and asked everywhere, but no one around her had seen her daughter .

Yes, even if a five or six-year-old girl escaped the bombing, where would she go in that world?

"Then your second child?" Shen Wenli asked late.

Huang Yueqin said: "The self-defense war in 1962 is gone."

"When I heard the news of his sacrifice, I was depressed for a long time until I received the suicide note written by him before he died. He told us to live well, not because I have been saddened by his passing for a long time, and I know that he was also worried about us before he died." Huang Yueqin said, looking at Shen Wenli, "I think every child is like this, no matter what they are, they always hope that their parents can Okay."

"But how dare I? If it wasn't because of my cowardice, how could he die?" Shen Wenli looked at Huang Yueqin with tears in her eyes, "I killed him!"

Huang Yueqin reached out and stroked her hair , Wen Sheng said: "I know you blame yourself. When I received the news of my daughter's death, I also blamed myself. I often think, if I can bring her by my side, will she survive? Yes, as long as she can remember, our mother and daughter have not met a few times. Before she died, would she think of me, remember me, and resent me?"

"I am not a qualified mother. I gave birth to her , but did not take on the responsibilities of a mother, so that after she died, there was only one photo of her when she was a baby. I don't even know what she grew up before she died appearance."