Chapter 126-130

CHAPTER 126

Fang Yalan only found out about Lin Guowen and Zhang Xiumei's divorce after attending Qiao Meilan's wedding and listening to her mother after returning to the garment manufacturer's courtyard.

"I heard that Lao Li asked Lin Guowen about this matter before, but he hesitated and didn't answer. This matter is probably inseparable." Ma Xiaolian said puzzledly, "What do you think Zhang Xiumei thinks? Come here, she is not afraid of getting a divorce at such an old age!"

Fang Yalan was also stunned when she heard this, she was swearing in front of Lin Jing, as if she knew everything, but in fact she was half-baffled.

This is mainly because although there is Zhu Yu in the original book, she is not sure whether Lin Guowen and Zhu Yu will have an intersection in this life.

Although Lin Guowen and Zhu Yu have been colleagues for many years in the original book, it was after Zhang Xiumei's death that they really got together.

How the two hooked up is not written in the original book. Fang Yalan only knows that the affair between them was exposed because of a coat.

In the past few months, Zhu Yu made a coat for Lin Guowen.

Although Lin Jing was married at the time, she still knew exactly what clothes Lin Guowen had in her closet, so when she went back to her natal home and saw Lin Guowen's new coat, she was quite puzzled and asked if it was a new one.

At that time, Lin Guowen lied, saying that he made the coat himself. He is an old worker in a garment factory, so it is not surprising that he can make clothes, so Lin Jing did not doubt it.

But within two days, Lin Weidong went to Zhao's house to find Lin Jing, and angrily told her about the relationship between Lin Guowen and Zhu Yu.

As for how Lin Weidong knew about this, the reason is also very simple. Although Zhu Yu is an old worker in a garment factory, he has not waited for the unit to be assigned a house, and rented a house with his son outside. When her son went to the countryside, in order to save money, she moved into the staff dormitory.

Although Zhu Yu deliberately avoided other people when she was making the coat, when the clothes were finished and washed and dried, she went to the roof to collect the clothes and was about to fold them for Lin Guowen, when she was seen by the people in the same dormitory.

When asked by her roommate, Zhu Yu's answer was for her son, because everyone knew that her son went to the countryside to jump in the queue, so no one doubted her words at that time.

But not long after, her roommate saw the coat made by Zhu Yu from Lin Guowen, and began to have doubts in her heart, and then paid special attention to them for a while.

With this attention, the roommates discovered the clues, and then the news about Lin Guowen and Zhu Yu spread wildly.

The above is Zhu Yu's answer to Lin Guowen when the matter between them was exposed.

Fang Yalan expressed doubts about this. The process of making clothes is long and cumbersome. Zhu Yu can avoid letting her roommates find out. She also hides from people when washing clothes. If she is so careful, how can she overturn at the step of collecting clothes.

She has also been to the staff dormitory. In addition to the clothes that can be dried in the corridors of each floor, there are several ropes pulled by people on the roof, and people often go up to dry clothes.

Although Zhu Yu lives in a dormitory for female workers, not all the people living there are single, some are married, and some are married. It is not a big news to hang men's coats and trousers in the building, and no one will go there. get to the bottom.