Chapter 86-90

CHAPTER 86

When they returned to the family home, everyone had dispersed. Zhang Xiumei was preparing lunch when she saw two people come back and asked, "Where's Chunfang?"

"She's gone." Lin Jing replied.

Zhang Xiumei was startled, then sighed and said, "It's New Year's Eve." She didn't say anything else.

Lin Jing looked around: "My dad has gone out?"

As soon as the words fell, Chen Fang came out of the room, and saw the smiles on the faces of the two: "Jingjing Mingjun is back?" She shouted loudly Very affectionate.

Lin Jing nodded slightly, as a greeting to her.

Zhang Xiumei pointed out: "He's gone to talk to Wei Dong, he can't say anything at home, he's so secretive." "What can they say? Go smoke." Chen Fang looked out and said.

Lin Jing and Ji Mingjun came in from the right side of the door, and Lin Weidong and his son stood on the road on the right side. As soon as Chen Fang finished speaking, they came back around the corner of the building, with cigarettes in their hands.

The two were still talking when they came in, but they stopped talking when they saw Lin Jing, Lin Weidong raised a smile and asked, "Jingjing, Mingjun, are you here?" The words he said were similar to his wife's.

With that said, Lin Weidong took out the cigarette case, took out one and handed it to Ji Mingjun.

Ji Mingjun had already quit smoking, not to mention that Lin Jing was still pregnant, how could he accept the cigarette, waved his hand and said, "No need." Then he reminded, "There is a pregnant woman at home."

Lin Weidong didn't know about Lin Jing's pregnancy, so he glanced at it. My daughter-in-law's belly was very happy, and felt that Ji Mingjun still cared about his relatives, so he quickly put out the cigarette butt and explained: "Actually, I don't smoke much at home, and I light this cigarette when I'm outside."

Chen Fang rolled her eyes in secret. If she hadn't been diligent, the cigarette butts on the floor of their room would have piled up into mountains, so he was ashamed to say that!

But she was not foolish enough to dismantle her husband's platform, it was enough for her own people to know about some things.

Zhang Xiumei also knew how addicted Lin Weidong was to cigarettes, especially in the past two years, he hardly left his cigarettes at home. Moreover, he always kept two packs of cigarettes in his pocket, one pack of produced cigarettes he smoked, and the other pack of Double Happiness handed out. But this handover is not random, it has to be divided into workers, workers who are similar to themselves, also produce cigarettes, and if they are leading cadres, they will hand out Double Happiness.

That's why outsiders think Lin Weidong is honest and honest, Zhang Xiumei also thought so before, until she figured out the law of Lin Weidong's distribution of cigarettes, she didn't know that her son was not so honest.

But at that time, although Lin Weidong was a little clever, he had never done anything bad. Zhang Xiumei also thought that it would be better if people were smarter, because people who were too honest could not get ahead, so they turned a blind eye and didn't say anything to him.

It's just that she didn't expect that Lin Weidong's appetite was amplified by the sweetness he got by being clever, and he became greedy.

...

Lunch was still made by Zhang Xiumei, and Lin Jing helped choose the dishes. Originally, Chen Fang wanted to help, but Lin Jing didn't agree when she saw that she had a big belly.