Chapter 131-135

CHAPTER 131

Ji Mingjun asked suddenly and inexplicably, Zhang Xiumei asked suspiciously: "Aren't all her clothes in your house?" "Her previous clothes, did you have a green padded jacket, the length is about a little below the waist, with black buttons," Ji Mingjun described it according to what he saw in his dream.

Hearing what he said, Zhang Xiumei also began to think back, and asked again: "What kind of green is it? Is the color dark?"

Ji Mingjun recalled, "It's not dark, it's gray-green, and the color looks quite plain."

Lin Jing also It was only after marrying Ji Mingjun that I bought or made more clothes. In previous years, I could make one or two summer clothes a year, and I only made one winter clothes every three or two years. The clothes are really not that much.

Zhang Xiumei thought of it not long after recalling: "It seems that there is such a dress. She made it in her freshman year of high school. After wearing it for several years, the cotton wool became clumped and it didn't keep warm. She didn't bring this dress when you got married. Clothes."

"Is the clothes still in the Lin family?" Because Zhang Xiumei and Lin Guowen have divorced, Ji Mingjun is talking about the Lin family.

Zhang Xiumei had already separated herself from Lin Guowen in her heart, she didn't get dazed because of this, and said uncertainly: "I was there when I went to pack my things for the last time." Before Zhang Xiumei and Lin Guowen divorced, they went back to pack several times one after

another Things, she didn't take many things each time, but she didn't have much left in the Lin family when she got divorced.

As for the pots and pans and money notes, she didn't ask Lin Guowen to share them. The former was unnecessary, and the latter was a debt that was only paid off in the first half of last year, so there was not much money to share. Zhang Xiumei only wanted a peaceful divorce, and let it be if she didn't want to make it too ugly. She never went back to pack her things.

Therefore, it has been less than half a year since Zhang Xiumei went back to collect things for the last time, and she is not very clear whether Lin Guowen and the others will dispose of Lin Jing's old clothes during this period.

Zhang Xiumei was also a little puzzled: "Why are you looking for Jing Jing's old clothes?"

"Suddenly remembered that she had worn them, so I asked." Ji Mingjun said vaguely.

Zhang Xiumei said oh, she didn't turn the corner until Ji Mingjun went to the military camp after eating a bowl of noodles, no, her daughter and son-in-law met at the sorority meeting in August the year before last, and they got married in October, and there was no cotton-padded jacket in between .

Lin Jing never brought that dress with her after she got married, and of course it was even more impossible to wear it. When did Ji Mingjun see her wear it?

Zhang Xiumei couldn't figure it out, but it wasn't a big deal, she didn't have any idea to get to the bottom of it, so Lin Jing didn't think about asking her when she got up, so the matter just passed.

...

For Zhang Xiumei, this matter has passed, but for Ji Mingjun, this matter has not been so easy.

It happened that when I went to Sanying in the afternoon, I ran into Xu Yuanzhou, so I asked him if he had seen Lin Jing before. Like Zhang Xiumei, Xu Yuanzhou also felt that Ji Mingjun's question was a bit inexplicable: "Before? How long ago?"

Ji Mingjun said, "Before the fellowship."

"No, why did you ask this suddenly?" Xu Yuanzhou asked again.