Chapter 121-125

CHAPTER 121

When Chen Ru entered the 18th building, she saw Lin Jing and Song Yuping talking and laughing, went into the room and took a stool and came out and asked, "What are you talking about so happy?"

Song Yuping raised her head and asked, "Didn't you go to visit your home? Why? Are you back now?"

Chen Ru started to lead the class teacher this semester, and she was much busier than in previous years. She finally had a day off and had no rest, so she had to visit the students' homes.

Fortunately, after the mass movement started, students were enrolled in the nearest districts. Her students are basically Huyang locals, and some students are even neighbors and live in the same compound. Hurry up and she can go to seven or eight houses a day. .

From the end of September to the end of October, to the last student's home today, she can finally rest for a while.

Although Chen Ru felt tired, Song Yuping was still envious of her job, saying: "You've only been busy for a month, and it's time for winter vacation in January. Unlike us, every day from seven or eight in the morning to seven or eight in the evening, I don't have a few days off during the holidays."

"That's true." Chen Ru nodded after thinking about it, and then asked, "By the way, what were you talking about so happily just now?" "

What else can you talk about, isn't it about Fang Yalan?" Song Yuping told the story again from beginning to end.

Chen Ru was also a little speechless after hearing this: "Comrade Hu is too straightforward."

In fact, Fang Yalan is a person, not many in the family courtyard really think about her, but no matter what everyone thinks, in front of her, at least Surface work still needs to be done.

What the daughter-in-law of the political commissar of Qin said was a bit merciless.

Song Yuping didn't sympathize with Fang Yalan at all, and said: "If you want me to say, this matter is really not bad for the daughter-in-law of Qin's political commissar. She didn't come up to make Yalan's face down. She said that she didn't consider talking to her daughter for the time being. Fang Yalan still wanted them to meet. On the one hand, she is so straightforward. And to be honest, with Fang Yalan's personality, if she proposes marriage to my daughter, I am definitely not willing to agree, Jingjing, you say so?"

Although the daughter was just born, and with her own and Regarding Fang Yalan's relationship, the other party probably wouldn't say goodbye to her daughter, but Lin Jing nodded after thinking about it and said, "Yes."

Although Chen Ru has no children, she is not a person who does not distinguish between right and wrong. The reason why she said that is not Because she sympathized with Fang Yalan, she was just too surprised.

After listening to Song Yuping's words, she also understood that although the words of Qin's political commissar's daughter-in-law were straightforward, they were the crux of the matter.

Regardless of whether that person's condition is really good or not, Fang Yalan's credibility will be greatly compromised. People who really love their daughter know Fang Yalan's character, how many people would be willing to let her introduce someone?

Therefore, this is really not the daughter-in-law of political commissar Qin.

...

From the outsiders' point of view, this matter is not bad for the daughter-in-law of the political commissar of Qin, but Fang Yalan has made people bear a grudge.

Fang Yalan felt a little better until he remembered that in the original book, the son of the political commissar of Qin failed to live up to expectations, later made a mistake and was arrested.