Chapter 66-70

CHAPTER 66

After eating and waiting for the children to fall asleep, Lin Jing went to the supply and marketing cooperative to find Song Yuping and asked her to look after the children for her.

In the afternoon, when the supply and marketing agency was busy, Song Yuping was not in charge of the daily necessities counter, and was not busy all day long. When she heard that Lin Jing had something to go to the military camp, she told her colleagues and went to the back with Lin Jing look after baby.

On the way to the nursery, Song Yuping also asked Lin Jing why she was in such a hurry to go to the logistics, didn't she come here at night?

Lin Jing didn't hide the situation from Song Yuping, and she directly told Song Yuping about the situation. Song Yuping was furious: "Who is this! She is the only one who has the nerve to compete for a childcare worker!" "It was also my negligence." Lin Jing said.

"What does this have to do with you?" Song Yuping didn't quite agree with Lin Jing's words, "Who knew that Fang Yalan could do this before today, and besides her temperament, if you don't let her try the post, you may not know how she will target you in the future It's just that this matter can't be exposed lightly, she must be taught a lesson."

Lin Jing nodded: "I think so too, so I'll go first. " Just watch."

The family courtyard is more than two miles away from the barracks, and Lin Jing walked quickly, arriving in about ten minutes. But she couldn't go in when she got to the gate of the barracks. She had to ask the soldiers on guard to call the logistics, and no one would lead her there until she nodded.

While waiting, a dusty military jeep drove in from outside.

Lin Jing didn't look up at first, until she heard Ji Mingjun calling her, she followed the voice and saw him pushing the car door and walking over quickly: "Why are you here now?"

"I have something to ask Director Qi." Lin Jing said and glanced into the car, only recognized that the driver was his security guard, and because of the darker windows in the back seat, he could only see someone, but couldn't see his face clearly. , she looked away and asked, "You just came back from outside?"

Ji Mingjun hummed, and then asked her what she needed to find Director Qi.

Lin Jing knew that Ji Mingjun was busy these days, so she didn't want to bother him, so she said vaguely, "I have some questions about the babysitter's trial position, and I want to talk to Director Qi. Have you had lunch?" "I'll eat later." "Then you Go quickly."

As soon as Lin Jing finished speaking, the soldier on the phone came out. Just as she was about to speak, she saw Ji Mingjun, and quickly raised her chest and raised her head to give a military salute, and then said, "Comrade Lin, Director Qi let you in."

Lin Jing responded, and said to Ji Mingjun: "You go to eat quickly, I'm going to find Director Qi." "You go in with me, and Xiao Wang will take you there later." Ji Mingjun walked into the car as he said, After walking two steps, Lin Jing didn't follow, she turned her head and said, "Come here."

Lin Jing had no choice but to follow Ji Mingjun into the car and sat in the passenger seat.

It was only after getting in the car that Lin Jing realized that the person sitting in the back seat was actually Commander Zhai, and hurriedly said: "Hello, Chief."

Commander Zhai still had his amiable appearance, smiled and said "Hello, Comrade Lin", and said : "Ming Jun said that he looked like you from a long distance away. I didn't believe it at the time, but when I got closer, it was really you." Then he asked Lin Jing what she was doing here.