Chapter 81-85

CHAPTER 81

Shou Sui Gan was bored while sitting, so after dinner, Song Yuping suggested playing cards.

Lin Jing was a little hesitant at first, worried that the impact would be bad, but Song Yuping didn't have so many worries: "What impact will it have? We don't play big games, winning or losing is only a matter of a few dollars, but you can look at other yards, it will be sure They're all wiping their cards."

Lin Jing looked at Ji Mingjun again, saw him nodding, and then let go and said, "Okay." Seeing their eyebrows and eyelashes, Song Yuping laughed again. It was said that Ji Mingjun was afraid of his wife, but in her opinion, the two People are really not afraid of anyone, they just respect each other.

Seeing the smile on Song Yuping's face, Lin Jing was also a little embarrassed, and asked, "Is it just the four of us?"

One lived in the building, and if they wanted to play cards, they would all be called. Song Yuping said, "I'll ask Wen Li and the others later. , By the way, do you two want to go up together, or send someone alone?"

Before Lin Jing could reply, Ji Mingjun said, "Go ahead, I'll watch."

Lin Jing had no objection, hummed, and asked again: "Is there any mahjong?" After living in the family home for so long, Lin Jing hadn't seen Song Yuping play cards yet.

"It's okay, I'll ask Wen Li first, if they are willing to play, I'll borrow a set of mahjong." Song Yuping, a young socialite, is very confident, saying that it's all right, "That's it, I'll ask first Wen Li, I'll call you later when the poker table is set up."

"Success." Lin Jing nodded.

Song Yuping handled things quickly. After leaving Ji's house, she walked into Deputy Battalion Commander Chen's house. Like Lin Jing and his wife, they also named one person.

When Song Yuping first got married, she would play mahjong if she had nothing to do, but later she had a child and couldn't sit at the poker table twice a year. After joining the army, she was very busy. The last time she played poker was the year before last. tight. Director Huang is similar to Song Yuping. Mahjong is popular in their hometown, and every family will set up a poker table during the Chinese New Year. They haven't been back to their hometown in the past two years, and haven't played poker for a long time. Both of them are willing to play.

In addition, Lin Jing and his wife will send one person, and Shen Wenli and his wife will send one person, which is just enough.

After the personnel were confirmed, Song Yuping borrowed mahjong. Although she hadn't played mahjong much in the past two years, she knew who knew who. It's just that when she came back, she brought someone with her, so that when she set up the mahjong table, she had to discuss with Director Huang whether they could switch.

Director Huang saw that women from the two next door families came to the stage, and that the wife who came back with his wife was also a military wife, so he said, "Forget it, go ahead, I'll watch from the side.

" Song Yuping said in advance that she is very confident in her poker skills and is most annoyed by other people's off-court guidance.

As for Guidance Huang, I don't know if it's because he has been an instructor for a long time or what, his own card skills are not very good, so he insists on giving advice. It's okay for both of them to play mahjong, but if one of them sits behind and watches, there will be a quarrel.

Director Huang was furious at Song Yuping's words: "You think I'm willing to teach you, it's because your cards are too stinky..." Song Yuping's face darkened, and she