Chapter 76-80

CHAPTER 76

Lin Jing and Ji Mingjun came here today, in addition to giving boxing gifts, they also wanted to tell Zhang Xiumei the good news.

It's just that when I entered the room, I only talked about clothes and didn't find a chance. After going out, there were so many people, Lin Jing planned to talk about it later. Unexpectedly, her mother misunderstood the reason why they didn't go to the capital, and dragged her into the house to ask, Lin Jing told all about the situation.

"I thought..." Zhang Xiumei breathed a sigh of relief, but she didn't say anything further. She only cared to ask, "Then, if you don't go back to the capital, does his aunt know? Will he have any objections?"

"He said these two I will call them some time in the day, the opinion should be good, he said that his aunt and uncle are very kind," Lin Jing thought for a while and said, "Actually, when we bought clothes for you and Dad last week, we also bought gifts Send it over, but I don't know if it will arrive before the year."

Zhang Xiumei was relieved: "You can arrange it." She said her eyes fell on Lin Jing's stomach.

Lin Jing was still wearing the padded jacket she bought earlier today, it was very thick, her body was bulging when she was standing, and it piled up when she sat down. Through the thick cotton, Zhang Xiumei couldn't see Lin Jing's belly at all, but her eyes gradually softened: "Time flies so fast, I used to think you were a little girl, but in a blink of an eye, you have grown up, I want to be a mother too."

Lin Jing hugged Zhang Xiumei's arm, rubbed it in her arms and said, "Even if I become a mother, I'm still my mother's daughter." ...

Because Lin Jing's pregnancy smells bad, Zhang Xiumei put The original braised fish in the menu was replaced with fried pork with green peppers. In addition, half a cured duck was cut, and lotus root was added to the casserole. The vegetables were fried with chrysanthemum and cabbage. , It is delicious to eat, and the cabbage is hot and sour, so it goes well with rice.

Lin Jing's appetite was really good, she basically wrapped up the cabbage, drank two bowls of old duck soup, and ate a lot of chrysanthemum chrysanthemum, but she ate too much stir-fried pork with green peppers these days and didn't move her chopsticks much.

Knowing the reason, Zhang Xiumei couldn't help saying that she was in the midst of blessings and didn't know how to be blessed, but later on she didn't serve shredded pork, but changed it to cabbage.

After eating, Zhang Xiumei was not in a hurry to wash the dishes, and the three of them sat around the dining table and chatted. Lin Jing's stomach is full, but she always feels that there is nothing in her mouth, and she can't sit still when she thinks of the icy and sweet pomelo.

After holding back for five or six minutes, Lin Jing still got up and went to the house to take out the remaining honey pomelo. There were exactly three petals left, and each of them shared a petal and ate it.

Zhang Xiumei saw that she was eating very deliciously, so she smiled and said to Ji Mingjun: "This girl likes to eat fruit since she was a child. When I bought fruit before, I had to hide from her, otherwise she would eat it if I didn't pay attention."

The mother turned black history when she disagreed, and Lin Jing quickly said, "Mom!"

Zhang Xiumei was not afraid of her daughter, and asked, "What? Am I wrong? Not only fruits, but also cakes and snacks bought at home, I can't let her I know, once she knows, her brother will know too, and the siblings can finish making food in two or three days. Her brother can't hide things, so he recruits every time he asks, and then the two of them are punished together. She is young and a daughter, so I would not bear to beat her, so I let her stand as a punishment, her brother is rough and fleshy, and she always gets two slaps." At the end,