Chapter 7-9

CHAPTER 7

This fraternity is the largest fraternity held in Huyang District in the past two years. More than 100 unmarried male officers participated in it, and more than 70 female workers participated in the textile factory, and the number of garment factories was relatively small. , but there were also thirty-six people, nearly twice as many as the fellowship with the hardware factory at the beginning of the year.

In addition, compared with the fellowship with hardware factory workers at the beginning of the year, the success rate of this fellowship is also higher. By the end of the first Sunday after the fraternity, half of the female workers had sex.

For the leaders of the trade union, this result is not unexpected. There must be no problem with the family status of being able to serve in the army in this era, not to mention ideological awareness. monitor.

Moreover, soldiers have to train every day, and their bodies look stronger and more energetic than ordinary people. After all, he is a person who is going to live his whole life, who doesn't want to find someone who looks good.

And among these female workers who were targeted, the most eye-catching one was Fang Yalan - her target was the battalion commander!

Although there are quite a few officers among the soldiers participating in the blind date this time, most of them are platoon leaders, and those with higher ranks are deputy company commanders. There are very few officers above the rank of deputy battalion, and they can be counted on one hand.

Although it is said that soldiers are not easy to find a partner, but that refers to conscripts, who can be promoted as long as their vision is not too high, and it is not too easy to find a partner. Moreover, the promotion of the army comes from level to level. If you can be promoted to the deputy battalion in the 27th or 8th, you will be very promising. But at this time, people get married early, and most people who reach the sub-battalion level have already had their wives and children. Naturally, there is no need for them. Come on a blind date.

It can be said that Fang Yalan's target is the highest rank among the officers participating in the fraternity this time!

Recently, Fang Yalan has been in the center of public opinion. When the news about her and the battalion commander's partner came out, everyone discussed it in full swing. Those who are challenging and want to watch a good show.

As soon as she got back to her work station and sat down, Lin Jing heard Wang Xiaoli ask in a low voice, "Have you heard?"

"What?" Lin Jing asked suspiciously.

Wang Xiaoli pointed to the three groups at the back, and said, "Fang Yalan's partner is the battalion commander, do you know about this?"

Fang Yalan ate cream cakes there as soon as she arrived at the workshop in the morning. Cakes are good things these days, and they are basically ready. It was sold out as soon as it was put out, not to mention that there is cream in it, so you can't buy it anywhere. Fang Yalan ate the cream cake suddenly, but it aroused the curiosity of others, so they asked about it, and wanted her to buy some for them.

Fang Yalan's life has been difficult since Lin Jing exposed the lie last time. When asked by her colleagues, she didn't hide anything, and she told the situation in a few words.

It turned out that this cake was bought by her partner.

Fang Yalan was also a member of the sorority, and she had previously calculated that Lin Jing missed the sorority. Now that she took the initiative to talk about her partner, everyone cheered up and continued to ask questions.

This question was serious, Fang Yalan even talked about a battalion commander!

Battalion commander, the level is similar to their factory director, and the other party is not yet 30 years old. Before changing jobs, the level may be raised by one level. Fang Yalan is about to develop!