Chapter 31-35

CHAPTER 31

Because the family courtyard of the base was a little far from the garment factory, Lin Jing got up forty minutes earlier than usual the next day, and the canteen of the family courtyard was not open when she was about to go out. But it doesn't matter, it's the same if you go to the unit canteen to eat, the problem lies with Lin Jing herself.

After learning how to ride a bicycle yesterday, Lin Jing was so confident that she could ride all the way to the city without any problem. As a result, she pushed the car out of the gate of the family courtyard. Looking at the dark sky outside, she was scared and dared not get in the car.

"Don't dare to ride anymore?" Ji Mingjun saw her timidity, but asked with a smirk on purpose.

Inspired by him, Lin Jing stepped on the bicycle and said, "Who says I dare not? I'm leaving, you should go back quickly!" As she spoke, she was about to pedal the bicycle.

But after pedaling the bicycle for a while without moving, she pedaled again sullenly, only to realize that something was wrong. Turning her head, it turned out that Ji Mingjun was holding the back seat!

Lin Jing was annoyed: "What are you doing?"

"I'll go with you." Ji Mingjun sat down on the back seat.

Lin Jing widened her eyes and asked in disbelief, "You want me to give you a lift?" She didn't touch him again yesterday!

Ji Mingjun smiled, but he didn't tease her. He returned to seriousness and said, "I'll take you there by bike." "Ah?" Lin Jing was stunned, but she quickly realized, "Aren't you going to the military camp?"

"It's still early, and I'll have time to go to the regiment after seeing you off." Ji Mingjun got down from the back seat, held the leader and said.

The corners of Lin Jing's lips curled up, but she didn't readily agree, she shook her head and said, "Forget it, it takes a long time to go back and forth, it's too troublesome." She patted her chest and said, "I'm sure I can do it, don't worry !"

Ji Mingjun thought he couldn't let go, the road was pitch black, no one would know if Lin Jing fell on the side of the road. But he knew that his daughter-in-law would be annoyed when he said this, so he smiled and said, "If I don't take you there personally, I'll be in fear all day. It's okay. I'll ride faster before I have time."

Lin Jing still wanted to talk, but Ji Mingjun had already He carried her to the back seat and said, "I'm going to be late for the regiment."

Lin Jing shut up, and held the edge of the bicycle seat with both hands.

Ji Mingjun stepped on the bicycle, did not step on it, leaned back and said: "Hold my waist, don't worry, there is no one on the road in the dark."

Lin Jing hugged his waist and said stubbornly: "I dare to hug someone on the road during the daytime!" He felt that Ji Mingjun underestimated her.

Ji Mingjun laughed loudly: "We are quietly the best!"

In order to hurry, Ji Mingjun rode much faster than usual. In order to maintain balance, Lin Jing had to cross his arms around him, and his body was tightly attached to his waist. back.

In early autumn, the morning breeze was tinged with coolness, but his body was still hot. The temperature passed through the military uniform to Lin Jing's face, and she also felt hot.

Lin Jing raised her head, still with her cheek against his back, and asked, "Did you plan it long ago?" "What?" Ji Mingjun asked.

"Take me to work." Lin Jing said with a smile.