Chapter 16-18

CHAPTER 16

In the early years, the garment factory would invite a projection team to show movies every year. If it was summer, the curtain would be erected on the basketball court, and in winter, the projection venue would be changed to a large auditorium.

When movies are shown, apart from the night shift workers, the entire garment factory is mobilized. The auditorium and the basketball court are full of people, and people from other units come to join in the fun. At that time, the management was not so strict. Some nimble and bold people would cook melon seeds and peanuts at home. In winter, they would bake sweet potatoes and sell them outside the basketball court or auditorium.

But after the mass movement started, everyone became more cautious in their words and deeds, and the garment factories didn't dare to show movies anymore, and those who were flexible and not sent down also began to live with their heads shrunk.

Lin Jing also went to the cinema to watch a movie. Last summer, she was with her high school classmates.

But at that time, going to the countryside was no longer just a matter of personal self-consciousness. School teachers and street officials took turns to persuade people to go to the countryside, regardless of whether they wanted to or not.

At that time, Zhang Xiumei was injured and hospitalized, and Lin Jing's future was uncertain, so she was really not in the mood to watch movies. She didn't want to go at first, but her mother persuaded her to get together with her classmates after she knew about it. After all, after this time, I don't know when we will see each other again.

So Lin Jing went, but she really didn't pay much attention to the movie. After watching a movie, she didn't even know what kind of story it was telling.

Among the classmates who watched the movie that time, there were not a few who were as absent-minded as Lin Jing.

At the end of the party, everyone couldn't help crying, and the ones who cried the most were those students who had already decided to go to the countryside.

As the music sounded, Lin Jing put aside her messy thoughts and concentrated on looking at the screen.

Since the start of the Great Movement, most of the movie theaters showed old movies, and what they watched this time was no exception. The movie is called "The Younger Generation", which was released in 1965. Lin Jing had heard the outline of the story before, but she hadn't seen it, so she quickly got into the plot.

It's just that after watching the movie, Lin Jing's mood was not relaxed, because the protagonist in the movie who was full of revolutionary enthusiasm made her feel ashamed.

But Lin Jing knew that she could not be as dedicated as Xiao Jiye, nor could she be Lin Yusheng. Even if she flinched, she would still respond to the party's call and go to the harsh Xinjiang farms after she finally woke up.

She is cowardly, she is selfish, she is greedy for enjoyment, and she is afraid of suffering. She is such a vile person.

...

After coming out of the movie theater, Ji Mingjun found that Lin Jing was not only not as excited as other people who watched the movie, but even frowned, looking preoccupied, and couldn't help asking: "What's wrong? Is the movie not good? "

"No, the movie is pretty good." Lin Jing shook her head and said.

"You don't look very happy."

Lin Jing pursed her lips and said hesitantly, "I just remembered something. By the way, are you hungry?"

Although Lin Jing's method of changing the subject was very blunt, Ji Mingjun still followed her words Said: "A little bit. There is a Huaiyang restaurant next door to the movie theater. I heard that it is a time-honored brand before the founding of the People's Republic of China. The taste is very good."