Prologue

"You ready?" I looked besides me at my friend and her brother. We were ascending the elevator to the top floor of the movie theater in the mall.

I was so excited when I had heard that Transformer Rise of the Beasts was coming out in Theaters near me!

"We can get our tickets here," Amy said, leading the way up to the ticket stand.

"Hello," the man minding the stand greeted us. "What show are you going to see?"

"Transformers Rise of the Beasts!" I grinned.

"That's a good one," He pulled up a picture on his screen and turned it so we could see it. "What seats would you like?"

"Huh," Amy frowned. "I didn't realize we had to choose them, which ones should we choose?" her eyes flitted across the scene.

I had no idea-this being the first time in years that I attended a movie in theaters. So I looked to the employee for help. ""What seats would you recommend? I've never been to this theater before.''

The man was thoughtful for a moment. Then with a smile he pulled up three seats placed next to each other. "I'd recommend these three seats so you can have the full effect of the show."

"Alright" I grinned. "We'll take them," I read the man's name tag, "Thank you Jordan."

He nodded, handing over the ticket printouts to us. "You're welcome," He waved. "Have a good time."

"Okay, we will!" I practically skipped down the carpeted hallway to check in.

"You're in room eight, down that hall," the man checking our tickets explained.

"This is going to be so fun," Alex, Amy's younger brother exclaimed. He was a year older than me while  Amy was a year older than him.

"Come on guys, this way!" I began to walk as quickly as I dared, leading the way to the proper door.

When we entered through the corridor the movie theater was empty. Rows of Stadium seating lined the floor and a big white screen lay in the front of the room, waiting for the images to be projected on it.

We sat down in our row which was the first row of the second half, centered in the middle of the room. I have to admit the seats were pretty good-we were not too close and not too far back.

For a while Amy, Alex and I played on our phones, showing each other pictures and following each other on spotify. Apparently it looked like we were going to be the only ones in the theater-but wait, last minute a few other people filed in. Even so the theater was mostly empty as the previews began playing on screen.

"You're going to love this movie!" I whispered to Amy. Neither she nor Alex had seen any Transformer movies and I knew they would love this one! I had myself seen all other six Transformer Movies and I knew this movie was going to be the best one yet!

A trailer of a new Indiana Jones movie played followed by trailers for other new movies such as Mission Impossible and The Machine.

The lights dimmed in the room, switching off. The screen turned black and my heart sped up as a low ominous toon began playing. The movie was starting!

"There was a creator god who held the power to destroy and create the planets life forms lived on," a deep voice began narrating. "Any planet he latched onto would be destroyed and feast his appetite."

I watched eagerly as the intro credits began, showing a fight between the Maximals, jungle-like metal beings, and the Terricons, almost decepticon-like metal villains.

Then everything went dark just as the Maximals fled their dying home planet with the Transwarp key.

I waited for the movie to continue–but the white screen stayed dark.

"What the heck?" I stared at the screen as if that would make it suddenly work again. I then turned beside me to address Amy, "Do you think it's broken- '' My eyes were wide open. Amy wasn't there.

My heart sped up as I looked around in the pitch blackness-I saw nothing in the dark. With my hands I felt for the seats next to me but instead felt a smooth wall.

There was a sudden bump and I flew upwards, hitting my head on a hard surface. "Ouch!"

Clutching my head, I reached with my other hand, moving it over the wall as I hastily searched for a door or lever or something to get me out of this darkness.

My hand hit a lever. I pulled it up. At once I tumbled forward and hit solid hard ground.

The wind was knocked out of me. Opening my eyes, I was met with bright light.

I blinked and gazed around-what the....to my shock I was standing in the middle of a busy street.

"Where am I?" My hear sped up and I gazed around in shock. Cars zoomed around, beeping in the heavy city traffic-the sun glinted off of the shiny windows of skyscrapers.

All at once I realized I was no longer at the movie theater-I had somehow ended up in New York City!

*******************************

This story follows the movie's plotline with some additional content made to fit my original characters: Amy, Alex and Rey. But as a whole this novel follows the exact story of the movie/is in a way a movie adaption onto paper. Aside from my ocs experiences and appearances in the story, the rest did actually happen in the movie.