Chapter 17, Part Two: Alex

(play above video for the original scene from the movie that this chapter is based upon; special thanks to @GrapeJuice1011 for helping me with editing/going over chapters and for finding the above video)

It was a rough landing in Peru-the whole cargo ship jolted as even the mighty autobots were thrown about.

I clung to the seat in the cockpit-glad I had buckled in.

"Sorry about that," Stratosphere coughed. He lowered the door to the cargo hold. "We have arrived at our destination."

"Thanks for the ride," I told the autobot. Then I followed the others out of the jet.

Stratosphere transformed back into his robot self-standing larger than all the other autobots combined. He adjusted the pilot's cap/goggles on his head. "Welcome to Peru."

Shocked, I gazed around in amazement. We were in a lush green clearing-the tall grass going on for miles.

The sun shone through the bright skies and all was quiet and peaceful.

That is until the silence was shattered by an abort loud beeping sound followed by a backfiring.

We all whirled around to see an old fashioned red and white van rolling into view that looked straight out of the 70s.

All at once the bus furled up into a robot.

"Sorry I'm late," the robot stumbled over. He adjusted the goggles on his face. "I was watching a harmonious moment between a serene butterfly and an unruffled caterpillar...such tranquility." Strangely enough a heavy spanish accent was very evident in his voice.

"Yo-ho ho, aya papa," Noah smiled, seemingly surprised as he stepped up towards the autobot. "Where you from?"

"Cybertron," the robot replied, puzzled.

"So where'd you get the accent?" Eyebrow raised, Noah asked.

The autobot was even more confused. "Accent? What Accent?"

Now Noah was frazzled. "You know what I'm saying. I'm just saying..it's cool." he smiled. "Like I was about to be like you mira papi...."

I was startled as Noah spoke in quick fluent spanish.

"But I didn't want to assume that you speak Spanish, too," the young man finished. . "Because that would be racist..."

His smile began to fade as he realized his presumption was wrong "And...right?"

"Hmmm." The autobot adjusted his goggles, then crossed his arms. "A little racist hermano."

I could see Ray and Elena were both stifling smiles and laughter. Personally I could not help allowing a slight chuckle out.

Noah was stammering, his face sheepish though he still tried to hold the smile on his face. 'Well, I'm not trying to be, you know. You..."

"Well, anyway," Wheeljack changed the subject. "The mission, follow me." He began leading the others through the grassy field.

Noah walked up by my side, shaking his head. "Well like he's a robot like so...how's that racist?"