Chapter 18, Part Two: Ray

It was quite easy getting disguises-Elena and I ended up with a colorful shawl and. While Noah and Alex had colorful shirts and hats.

Now we were all ready to head into town. The autobots began to set up into position.

"Wait, Ray, Noah," Mirage called out before we started into the village.

Both of us turned.

"Here, so you can take part of me with you" Mirage tossed a small object to Noah. The young man held up his hand to catch it. To my amazement, I watched as the metal formed around his left hand in the shape of a metal gauntlet sliding over his fingers–almost like an Ironman glove.

 To my amazement, I watched as the metal formed around his left hand in the shape of a metal gauntlet sliding over his fingers–almost like an Ironman glove

I stared at the glove in amazement. Noah flexed his fingers and grinned at Mirage. "Uh, thanks."

"You're turn," Mirage looked at me. "Think fast!" He threw something at me.

My eyes widened and I jumped up to grab the small flying object. Something light landed in my palm. Opening my hands I was shocked to see a silver autobot symbol-like that of the steering wheel-resting on a chain.

"Hold in on the symbol and you can contact me or the other autoboots; if you need help press it three times," Bending down on one knee so he was my height, Mirage smiled at me. "This way if you see Scourge or any other Terrorcons, you can contact us."

"Wow!" Smiling, I collapsed the necklace around my neck-it sparkled in the sun. "Thanks Mirage!"

"No problem Sis," the autobot gave a small salute. "Good luck, we're counting you," he beat his spark plate with a metal fist. Then he whirled down into the Porsche car and drove off.

"Are you all ready?" Noah looked from me to Elena to Alex.

I nodded. "Let's do this."

We made our way down to the bustling town. As we neared-the loud thumping of drums could be heard followed by flutes and other air instruments playing beautiful chords.

Exiting the alleyway we witnessed a parade going on right in front of us. Elephants dressed in rich cloth marched down the street, followed by men playing instruments.

"Ohh! It's so beautiful!" Tapping my foot to the beat, I clasped my hands together. Suddenly I witnessed dancers coming into view.