what's next? (special opportunity for you readers)

FIRST off before we get to the part where you get to choose where Ray goes next...---I want to thank ALL of you for READING this story! Honestly those of you who commented-yes, I'm talking to YOU WHO COMMENTED on any chapter/part of this story...you guys/gals made it so I wanted to post more. I would not have finished this story if it weren't for you. SO A VERY BIGTHANK YOU TO YOU!

NEXT-thank you to those who voted on this story-while I would have loved to see you comment, seeing the votes made me excited and helped me have the courage to post more! It always made my day to see the notifs about my story getting voted on-so THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR VOTING ON MY STORY! please consider voting and commenting on my next story :)

THOSE WHO ADDED MY STORY TO YOUR LIST-listen, I can't begin to tell you how much that made my day-how much it made me want to post more. How much it made me smile and tear up with joyfulness and gratitude. SO THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH FOR ADDING THIS STORY TO YOUR LIST! it really meant the world to me. I'd be very grateful if you would take a look at my other stories and add them to your lists as well if you see that they are fit-especially the sequel to this story <3

LASTLY--YOU SILENT/GHOST READERS---I really do appreciate the views you gave me. It was such an amazing blessing getting to see the numbers climb from the views you all gave. I really appreciate that-thank you SO much! BUT if you don't mind, I would really appreciate you consider commenting/voting on the next story-though even if you still remain a ghost/silent reader I will not mind as I DO appreciate the VIEWS :)

OKAY NOW IT'S TIME FOR you

YES YOU-THE READER

TO CHOOSE WHERE RAY GOES

PLUS you get to also CHOOSE what part you want her to PLAY in the next STORY!

Where do you want RAY to end up next? Do you want more romance? Do you want more tragedy?

WHICH MOVIE DO YOU WANT RAY TO TRAVEL TO NEXT?

Transformers 1 (2007)

Age of Extinction

Other (specify please)

Please comment and let me know! The OPTION with the MOST VOTES will be CHOSEN (unless I overrule it) FOR the next STORY!

So what are you waiting for???? Comment!

ALSO IF YOU WANT TO GET TO CHOOSE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT STORY.....Share your thoughts on this story and where you want the next story to go! Share any ideas or requests!

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO CHOOSE HOW YOU WANT THE NEXT STORY TO GO! DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY A PART IN THE NEXT STORY!!!!

A special thanks to the member who helped me along the journey of the writing this story-this part is dedicated to you :)