Amy/Alex/Ray: Photos/Background List

As requested, here are photos and info on my three OCs:

Amy Matthews (eldest at age 21)

Amy Matthews is the oldest in her family, having one younger brother

Amy Matthews is the oldest in her family, having one younger brother. She has emerald eyes and blond hair with highlights. As the oldest she is always looking out for her brother and as their lawyer parents are always gone on business trips, she watches over him like another mother. Most of the time she is bright minded and friendly though she can be quite reserved and serious when the time calls for it. Amy is easily startled and can be timid at times (her brother loves surprising her) but she adapts quickly to situations and doesn't let anything keep her from protecting her family. She attends college in the state of New Hampshire where she is majoring in English and Literature-once finished with school she wishes to teach at an elementary level.

Alex Matthews (second eldest at age 19):

Alex Matthews is is the younger brother of Amy Matthews

Alex Matthews is is the younger brother of Amy Matthews. Having dark hair and dark eyes he is the complete opposite of Amy. As the youngest in the Matthew Family, he is very introverted though his older sister tries to get him to make friends. He is very shy except around his sister's friend, Ray, who he secretly has a crush on. Rather than taking, he  often observes those around him giving him good observational skills. But around the few he is comfortable with he talks more than even his most extroverted friend, Ray! In the fall Alex is attending the University of his home state where he received a full scholarship for his baseball skills. He is joining the University team and wishes to go on to play in the Big Leagues.

Ray Lark (youngest at age 17 & 1/2):

Ray Lark is a talkative seventeen year old who loves being at the center of the action

Ray Lark is a talkative seventeen year old who loves being at the center of the action. A single child, Ray is the daughter of a college professor and a nurse. Her auburn hair and blue eyes are from her mother though she has her father's face and stubbornness. She is bubbly and very extroverted, loving to make friends wherever she goes. Amy Matthews is her close friend though Ray is oblivious to Amy's brother's love for her. Being very impulsive and adaptive, she is also compassionate towards those who are suffering or in need. Ray is always there to lend an ear when someone is going through a tough time. She wants to go into the local police academy after graduating high school next year to become a Law Enforcement Officer. Ultimately with her dreamy imaginative mind she wishes to be a published author.

Hope you all liked this background on my three original characters!