Epilogue: Ray

(LOL i love the above cover photo SO much-thank you google search engine lol; it is by far my favorite cover pic yet)

Shutting my car door with a sigh, I leaned against it and fingered the necklace that still dangled from my neck. Neither Amy or Alex took my hints about having traveled to another world so I guess somehow, I must have been the only one to go?

Either way as I now stood in the driveway of my house, yet again I marveled at all that had happened.

I had actually somehow got sucked into a Transformer movie-experienced it alongside the characters....it was.....mind boggling.

Shaking my head, I made my way up the driveway and to the front porch.

Both my parent's cars were in the driveway so they should also be present-oddly enough since they both had busy work schedules and were rarely home at the same time. Also odd was the presence of a gray Porsche resting besides my parents' cars. The Porsche felt oddly familiar and as I passed it, I could have sworn I heard it creak slightly.

I opened the door to my family's ranch style house and entered

I opened the door to my family's ranch style house and entered. "I'm home!" I shouted loudly. "Honey, we are in the living room!" Mom called back.

Setting my purse on the ground, I hung my keys on the rack. Then I kicked off my sandals and made my way down the hall.

I rounded the corner and stepped into the living room. My mom and dad were seated on the couch, glasses of water in their hands. Someone else also sat on the sofa, though their back was to me.

"Ray," My mom smiled brightly at me. "We were wondering when you would get home. Where were you?"

"I was watching the new transformer movie in theaters," I explained with a slight frown. "I had told you I was going weeks ago."

"Oh," My dad chuckled a little nervously. "We must have forgotten, how was it?"

"Good," I glanced again at the third person in the room. I could not see their face-only their dark curly brown hair. My eyebrows raised. I looked at my dad-hoping he would get my cue.

"Ah," My mom caught my puzzled expression. Witha smile she motioned at the guest. "Ray, this is Noah," she smiled at the young man.. He is your father's assistant in the computer classes he teaches at the university."

Huh, okay so he's a teacher-a young one though. I walked around the couch. The young man stood up and faced me, smiling as he offered his hand. "Hello Ray, it's a pleasure to see you."

My eyes widened in shock and my mouth got dry

My eyes widened in shock and my mouth got dry. From his short curly brown hair to his dark brown eyes-it was HIM. Right now I was staring straight at the very same man from my dre-the movie: Noah Daiz.

"Eh-hem," My mom cleared her throat.

I hastily blinked to clear my head. "Uh, how do you do?" I stammered through a dry mouth shaking the man's hand-his touch-it felt the same.

"I saw the new Transformers movie," Noah said with a smile, "It was brilliant."

"Yeah..." My voice became a whisper as I stared into Noah's dark brown eyes. "It was..."

My mom must not have missed the emotion I felt pulsing through my heart as she hastily stood up. "Well, I think we better go get some more coffee, Don't you think so honey?"

My dad frowned, "wait, didn't you just-ow" he grunted as Mom elbowed him. She smiled tightly at him. "Come on Henry." Grabbing his arm she led him from the room.

Now that we were alone, I kept my focus on Noah-not that it had wandered much from him before. "Noah," I asked softly, bringing my lip in hesitation. "Is...is your last name Diaz?"

He grinned at me as he brushed a hand on my cheek. I was startled when the man put his hand behind my head and kissed me on the lips. After a few seconds he pulled back and smiled at me-that same bright smile from before. "Yes, Ray. it is," he pushed my hair back out of my eyes. "I've missed you so much."

"

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!

IT IS NOT THE END JUST YET! I NEED YOUR  HELP!

IF YOU HAVE READ THIS FAR YOU ARE GETTING TO HELP PLAY A PART IN THE NEXT STORY.  READ THE NEXT POSTED PART OF THIS STORY TITLED: what's next 

AND YOU WILL GET TO PLAY A PART IN CHOOSING WHERE RAY TRAVELS NEXT AND WHAT HAPPENS!  SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? VOTE ON THIS PART AND THAN READ THE NEXT PART!