>Chapter Twenty-Two<

A/N:

Ok guys. So this has nothing to do with the story, BUT PLEASE READ IT. I really do value your opinions, so I thought I'd ask you to help me out here.

So a few of my friends and I are making a (shítty) pop-punk band. Stereotypical, I know. But it's going to be great. Probably not your standard "YouTube discovered artist", but we aren't in it for fame. We just love music, and if by some miracle we get discovered, so be it.

But we have a problem: we have no name. We have a few ideas, but we want to ask a bunch of people for ideas. So help us out. Comment some ideas. Anything, just please have it be appropriate. Other than that, anything is perfect. I just figured that I have enough readers on here that I could maybe get a pool of responses. So what the hell. Why not.

Thank you guys and I love you all more than words can express. I'll update you on the band thing as more stuff gets decided. And just know that no idea is stupid. We will take every one of these names into consideration (assuming i get any...XD) XOXO

~CC

(P.S. if you ever wonder what I'm doing, or if I'm some serious girl writing a story, just know I'm sitting here in a junky t-shirt, Soffe shorts and my glasses having a spaz attack and making unearthly sounds an contemplating how in Luke Hemmings' name this story has gotten almost nine-thousand reads. So know that if you contact me in any way, you literally just made my day.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting on my bed later that night, I scrolled through tumblr in search of a good room idea. Mom had brought up the topic of redoing my bland room, so I decided to look for inspiration. "Hey Soul Sister" by Train played in my headphones, the light tone lifting my mood even. higher than it already was.

I jumped as my phone vibrated. A text popped up on the top of the screen, and I saw it was from an unknown number. Tapping the icon, I read the message:

Hiya. Sorry about this. I forgot to get your number. It's Malaya by the way. Michael gave me your number. :)

I smiled. Thankfully it wasn't some random creep who was texting me.

Haha. It's cool. What's up? I replied a moment later.

Not much. Sitting at home watching Netflix. How about you?

Just looking at room ideas. Mine is super boring...

That sounds kinda fun. Fine anything interesting?

Yeah. There's this one that's really cool. It still has white walls but its really artsy and it would fit with what I was going for. But I'm not sure. I sent her a picture of what I'd found. (See attached picture)

Looks like it could be cool.

That's what I thought too. I really like how it has that lazy but artsy feel ya know?

Yeah. Do you want any help with whatever you decide to do?

That would be awesome!! ^-^

Just hit me up with a date and time and I'll be there girl!

I laughed and looked at the time as the song changed. It was nearly eleven an I was exhausted, so I replied to Malaya.

I think I'm gonna get some sleep. Can't be too tired for tomorrow. -__-

Same. I just finished season four of AHS and I'm super sleepy.

I didn't know you liked AHS!! We have much to talk about tomorrow! :D

Evan is life...

Yes. Yes he is. Now let's go to bed.

Night!

G'night

Is that's racist joke? Really? -_______-

;D

I locked my phone and set it beside my bed once I'd paused the music. I then got up to brush my teeth and got ready for bed. That night I had dreams of ink and words, darkness with a story behind it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey cutie," Luke said as he came to lean on the locker next to mine. "How'd you sleep last night?" he asked.

"Not bad," I shrugged and put my things in my locker. "I had a weird dream, but that's all I can remember about it..."

"I'm glad," he smiled. "Let's head to class, yeah?"

"Sure. I honestly didn't really feel like coming to school today, but I have to talk to Malaya so I did," I admitted as I shut my locker and turned to him.

"So you didn't come so you could see your awesome boyfriend?" Luke pouted dramatically, making me laugh quietly.

"Nope. Just to talk to Malaya," I said innocently and smiled up at him.

"Wow, thanks Kara," he scoffed. "I appreciate that." We started walking toward our first classes, which for me was going to be the worst class of the day. I'd be surprised if I didn't fall asleep.

"Luke!" came a somewhat familiar voice from behind us. Luke paused and looked behind us, a grin appearing on his face as he saw someone who he was apparently friends with. I turned around as well to find none other than Calum rushing towards us. "Hi Kara," he greeted me awkwardly as he stopped before Luke. "Hey mate," Calum clapped Luke on the back.

"Mornin' Cal," Luke replied. He looked at me then, throwing an arm around Calum's shoulders. "Kara, this is my best friend, Calum."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N (because I still have stuff to say to you wonderful people ;D)

This is the stupidest, most pointless chapter in the history of Wattpad, but oh well. I had to put it in. I should honestly write an outline for this because I have so many good ideas for this story and I don't want to forget them. Though I obviously won't make it public. Can't spoil anything for my lovely readers! ;) But there is some impending drama, just so ya know.

Next, please pat yourselves on the backs right now. I know you read that, so I'm not kidding. Do it. Maybe even give yourself a round of applause. Why are you congratulating yourselves? Because you have officially made me spaz out. HOW HAS THIS GOTTEN MORE THAN NINE THOUSAND READS?!?!?!?!?! SERIOUSLY???????? I can't some up with the words to tell you all how much I appreciate each and every one of you. If you are reading this, know I love and cherish you. I have said this before, but I didn't expect this to get anywhere near as big as it is. Honestly. You guys amaze me every day. I wake up and the first thing I do is check my stories for comments and to see how many more reads I got overnight, and I don't do that to see how popular my stories are. I could care less about what rank Rejects is (partly because I have no idea how to find that out......... XD). I do that because you all make my day that much better. I want to start off my day with the things you all say to me, because you mean the world to me. So thank you more than words can express.

In addition to that (wow that last paragraph was really long!! XD), I want to have a cute AF nickname for you guys, but I can't come up with anything. Suggestions?? I know what I'm calling those of you who never comment though....... and note, I take no credit for this nickname, it belongs 100% to mallowmashton (go check out her stories. I am more than addicted....... O_o I'm also dedicating this chapter to her cause I love her stuff that much. Hope that isn't weird........), but I'm gonna call you guys ninja readers. Because I can't see you. You're invisible like ninjas, and I wanna hear from you...... :( Arise from the shadows little ninja folk. Show me your wonderful selves.

I'm gonna go now since I think this is dragging on. OH WAIT!!!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!! Before now I was strictly on mobile, meaning that I had to use my old (very shattered) iPod. That is the reason for all the typos in all my previous chapters/note thingys. From here out, or at least most of the time, I have permission to use a computer to write, so expect less typos and (hopefully) quicker updates, as thumbs can only go so fast and I can type way faster on a computer.

Now I'm really done. Don't forget to comment and vote, I love you, and stay fabulous!!

~CC