>Losers Sneak Peek<

I stepped foot on the campus and knew this was where I belonged.

"Mom, this feels...like the right place already," I murmured to her as I looked around curiously.

"Welcome to UNSW! Are you here for a tour?" A girl with faded pink hair greeted suddenly. I jumped a bit, snapping back to the moment.

"Oh, um... Yeah. I guess I am," I nodded, looking the girl over. Her hair was a bit past her shoulders, the light color contrasting with her bold, dark eyebrows. Her lips were somewhat thin but a gorgeous shade of pink, and her eyes were a stunning hazel-green and rimmed in a daring but fashionable purple liner on the bottom with black on top. She was tall and thin, beautiful in a statuesque, raw way that made me want to be friends with her.

"Well my name is Savanna. I'll be showing you around today, and it'll just be us three since there aren't any others signed up for this slot today. Hope that's alright," she raised her eyebrows and reached up to adjust her hat.

"Sounds good. I'm Kara," I held out a hand, which she shook firmly with a bright smile.

"Well let's get started then, shall we? As you probably know, this is the Art and Design school of the University of New South Wales, and if you're hoping to graduate with any kind of art degree, we've probably got it..." She gestured backward with her head.

"Let's go have a look around then..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So that's the very short version of one of the chapters of Losers. It's definitely going to be longer as that was only about 250 words, but I only wanted to give you a little snippet.

I'm going to be posting a longer authors note next so stick around for that. And if you were wondering, the picture up top is a few locations on-campus ;D

I love you all so much and I'm going to try to finish the authors note tonight. Until then, you are all my sunshine a and I love you all to death.

~CC xx