!!! LOSERS UP NOW !!!

*In loud announcer voice...* YES, THAT'S RIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMAN. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, BUT THE SEQUEL TO REJECTS, TITLED LOSERS, IS NOW OFFICIALLY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Dies then comes back to life due to massive adrenaline rush.*

Ok. Sorry. Had to do that. I've been waiting for this moment for so fREAKING long. You guys don't understand.

So I have the blurb and first chapter of Losers up and published for your enjoyment. I worked for like four days on chapter one, and the blurb just kinda came to me one day. Plus it's like two sentences, so the main work was the chapter......... (Which is about 22 pages on mobile if you have the font on Optima like I do. Idk if that really matters but I'm just so excited I'm kinda rambling on so yeah.......) It was exactly 2025 words if that matters either. It really doesn't but like I said. I'm really REEEEEAAAAALLLLYYYYY EXCITED!!!!!

Now, on a more serious note, I need you all to read the author's note on the blurb because it has really important info concerning my future updates.

Other than that I hope you really really enjoy it because I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE THE FIRST CHAPTER.

MUCH LOVE,
CC

*Editor's Note: THANK YOU ALL FOR OVER 77,000 READS. I FORGOT TO PUT THAT ORIGINALLY BUT I JUST..... WHAT IS LIFE??????? (T^T) I LOVE YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH.