The Final Author's Note

Well, this is it I guess... This is the last part I'm going to publish as far as I know of this story before I press that magical completed button in the description... This is especially weird for me since Rejects has been such a huge part of my time for the better part of a year. It doesn't seem like I only started this in April or whatever month I started it in....

There are so many people I need to thank. First and foremost, I need to thank you. Whether you're one of the people who I'm going to give a shoutout to or not, I love you all the same. Each and every one of you, even you little ninja readers hiding out there, made this possible. You were all so supportive and the fact that even one of you decided to read my work still blows my mind. I truly love you all and I wish you all the love (low key Harry reference there.... ;D)

Now for specific shout outs:
jkervs1234 for being my favorite person on the whole planet (I'm not playing favorites, we've just been very good friends since grade school). This girl is just a blessing to the world. She's a ray of pure happiness and sunshine, like the sunlight that comes from one of those super kawaii suns in cartoons... You might as well say she was my coauthor, what with all the help and advice she gave me. I love you girl and I'd love it if you guys went and checked out her stuff it's so bdksbktbejvsk amazing. ;p
ThatOneBrokenFangirl and fangirlsavagetrash  the amazing duo who support both my and jkervs' stories. They are both amazing and I love them both so much. Thank you guys for all your support and love.
Lover_LarryShipper and mrsallamerican97 for being so amazingly supportive. I still don't know where you two disappeared to, but I still love you so so so so soooo much. Thank you guys for the amazing support and contacting me outside of the comments. <3
mulberrymalum for just.... Ugh. You make me so happy too. I just appreciate everything you've done for me and the fact that you also support my dear friend jkervs because she deserves ALL THE READS AND VOTES.
calxms_cookie for being wonderful and spamming me recently. I love you and your comments make me happy!! (>^-^<)
• literally so many other people (most of which I will add in tomorrow since I'm pretty tired at the moment.....) who have made me so freaking happy. If you recently or ever have spammed me, wether with comments, votes, or even votes, I notice you in my blown up notifications. And I love you for that. So much.

Well, like I said, I'm pretty exhausted so I think I'm gonna hit the hay. I'm going to edit this tomorrow since I can't really think right now and I have a bit more to say to explain some stuff with Losers. G'night/g'day and I love you and thank you for everything you do/have done for me. You are all irreplaceable and I seriously do love you.

~CC XOXOXO