>Chapter Thirty-Two<

A/N
Okay. So it's been a few chapters since I've done one of these pre-chapter notes but yeah. I have something VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU SO DO NOT SKIP THIS PLEASE. THANK YOU.

So. It has been suggested by a good friend of mine (her username is GrumpyLlamaTiger you should all go check out the account she helps write for ;D) that I should have a Q&A on this story since I (somehow) have so many reads. (Note: I still have no idea how or why, but I'm gonna roll with it because yeah. I'm kinda still in shock though honestly..... O_o)

Anyway....... I thought that was such an amazing idea. I LOVE hearing from you all, so when she suggested that I kinda needed to do it right away. Therefore, I hereby decree that there shall be a "Rejects" Q&A from here on. Any question you ask me, I will answer as fast as I can (because sometimes I might not be able to right away). Each chapter, I will pick several questions that I found interesting or important or whatever it might be and I will post them in the author's note of the following chapter.

A few things: there will be no set number of questions I'll post in the A/N. It will depend on the amount of questions I get and what the questions are. Also these questions may be about anything you wish to know about anything that interests you. It could be about the story, me, or Einsteins Theory of Relativity. I will answer everything to the best of my abilities.

Finally, as I already said, this will be going on from here on. It won't stop. I will constantly be answering questions whenever you have them. (Also, feel free to post questions on previous chapters too. They don't just have to be in the comments of this and the following chapters.)

I'm really excited for this so yeah. Love you guys and here is the next chapter! Enjoy!!

(NOTE: toward the end of this chapter it gets kinda intense. Please, if you are easily triggered, be careful. If need be just skip over that part. You'll be able to understand what's going on without reading it.)

~CC <3

••••••••••••••••••••

It turns out that after Monday, I'd end up going to Luke's flat every day after school for the rest of the week. School, the awful place that I endured for the better part of my day, was a mere obstacle I had to get through in my wait to go to Luke's place.

Don't get me wrong though. I love talking to all my friends and even Calum, though it's quite awkward still. But I obviously enjoy being with Luke a bit more.

After I had stayed the night, I decided to put the whole dance situation behind us, as did he. I apologized for reacting the way I did, he apologized for...his contribution to the event... After that, we hadn't talked about it too much, and I was thankful for that. I didn't really need a reminder yet.

It was finally Friday, and I made my way to the cafeteria for lunch, Malaya walking beside me.

"I just can't wait for them to come. If they perform Truce I think I might die," she said, going full-on fangirl. She had been telling me about how her mom had bought her tickets for the Twenty One Pilots show in two months.

"I just can't believe how close your seats a-" I began before a peal of obnoxious laughter interrupted me from behind.

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes as Malaya placed a hand on my arm. "Ignore them Kara," she murmured reassuringly. We turned the corner to enter the cafeteria, and I quickly looked behind us to find exactly what I hoped wouldn't be there.