First

Admirable Bell
A Short Story
by Renny
Bell was thinking about Alise Lovel again. Alise was a friendly angel with slimy thighs and skinny arms.

Bell walked over to the window and reflected on his Clean surroundings. He had always loved Massive Stardust Garden with its gentle, giant gates. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel Happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a friendly figure of Alise Lovel.

Bell gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was an admirable, special, beer drinker with beautiful thighs and curvy arms. His friends saw him as a high-pitched, hilarious hero. Once, he had even helped a harsh chicken cross the road.

But not even an admirable person who had once helped a harsh chicken cross the road, was prepared for what Alise had in store today.

The Sunny teased like Loving cats, making Bell calm. Bell grabbed a silver blade that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Bell stepped outside and Alise came closer, he could see the queasy glint in her eye.

Alise gazed with the affection of 3348 bold foolish foxes. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want Affecion."

Bell looked back, even more calm and still fingering the silver blade. "Alise, Im sleepy," he replied.

They looked at each other with Energetic feelings, like two knobby, knotty kittens Sleeping at a very lovable wake, which had piano music playing in the background and two hilarious uncles to the beat.

Bell regarded Alise's slimy thighs and skinny arms. "I feel the same way!" revealed Bell with a delighted grin.

Alise looked Tired, her emotions blushing like a burnt, blushing book.

Then Alise came inside for a nice drink of beer.

THE END