Zeus and Hera (Part 11)

Shout out to!

Tahnik Alam

I greatly appreciate your support and I welcome you to our small community!

Consider supporting me to gain access to exclusive content and perks!

patreon.com/Renny278

.....................................................................................................................................

Bell's vibrant energy surged through the Hera Familia's halls as he hurried along, brimming with excitement for the new found blessing on his back. His enthusiasm was evident in the steps he took running along the hallway.

Violet, his ever-watchful attendant, trailed cautiously behind, concern clearly on her face. She matched his pace, mindful of the recently cleaned floors and continuously offering gentle warnings.

Violet: Bell-sama please be careful, the floor is still slippery.

Bell: Hurry hurry Violet-nee! I wanna tell Aunty!

While preparing to go to the guild with Cynthia and Violet, Cynthia had some things to prepare, because of that Bell found himself with spare time, prompting Meteria's suggestion to have Bell tell Alfia about his falna. 

Excited, he dashed off, his eagerness shining through.

Despite sharing his excitement, Violet couldn't help but worry, her words filled with care and caution, urging Bell to slow down to avoid accidents.

Violet: Young master you might hurt yourself!

She said in a tone filled with worry.

Bell stopped abruptly, briefly annoyed with it clouding his usually joyous expression. With a pout he said-

Bell: *Pout* Mouuuuu! I'm not a little kid anymore Violet-nee!

His cute pout caused Violet to blush.

Violet: *Blush*  B-But young master, y-you are still a child. A cute, adorable, sweet child that I wish I could hug with and cuddle forever.  *What am I saying! Focus you are a dependable guardian for the young master!*

Bell: Hmph!

 Violet's attempt to reassure him inadvertently led to Bell walking away with his arms crossed and a pout, leaving her momentarily surprised.

However, her dedication to Bell remained steadfast. Despite their "disagreement", she followed after him, resolute in her commitment to ensure his safety, regardless of his protests.

They soon  reached the door to Alfia's room, Bell gently knocked on Alfia's door, waiting patiently for her response.

Alfia: Enter.

Upon hearing Alfia's invitation, Bell slowly pushed the door open, revealing Alfia seated at her table.

Alfia: Ah, Bell! I recognized those footsteps anywhere.

As Bell stepped in, Violet quietly followed, softly closing the door behind her.

Bell: Aunty, you can't tell a person by their footsteps, that's silly.

Alfia rose from her chair, walking over to Bell before carrying him in her arms and enveloping him in a warm hug.

Alfia: *Smiling*  You'll understand when you're older. But hey, weren't you going to get your falna? Is it all done?

At the mention of his task, Bell couldn't contain his excitement, giggling with uncontainable joy.

Bell: Guess what! Gramma gave me her blessing, and I got magic already!