Confession Aftermath's (Chigusa)

Hello everyone! 

I would like to thank each and every one of you for the support you have given! And I hope your all having an amazing day! If your not, I hope this chapter makes your day at least a little bit better!

Consider supporting me for exclusive Danmachi Fanfiction and other perks in the process as well!

patreon.com/Renny278

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and enjoy!

.....................................................................................................................................

Alfia: *Glare* What in the world is this?!

Zeus: Geh! A-Alfia! T-That's not what it looks like...

As the sun set over Orario, casting a warm glow over the grand city, Alfia stood at the entrance to the Hera Familia's manor, holding two sets of books in her hand while glaring at Zeus.

Alfia: *Glare* I found this... these dirty books in Bell's bag! Don't tell me you don't know anything about this, you perverted old man!

Zeus: I-It's for his future! Yes! Yes! Eventually, Bell's going to have to learn how to have se-

Alfia: Gospel

With one word, Zeus was sent flying to the grassy ground of the garden, a dozen feet away from where he was standing a few seconds earlier.

As Zeus lay on the ground unconscious, Alfia turned around, closing the door behind her.

Alfia: Tsk! A terrible influence.

Cynthia: Is everything alright, Alfia-sama?

Hearing the commotion at the front door, Cynthia, a member of the Hera Familia, came running to the scene, only to see Alfia close the door behind her.

Alfia: In fact, no. There's a massive piece of trash outside. Be useful and clean it up, would you.

Cynthia: Y-Yes!

She quickly rushed outside, leaving Alfia alone.

Alfia: *To think he would secretly place this in Bell's bag, t-this dirty books!*

As she reached her room, she closed the door behind her and curiously looked at the books Zeus hid in Bell's bag.

.

.

.

.

.

Knock Knock

Meteria: Sister? It's dinner time. You haven't come out from your room for quite a while now. Is everything okay?

The clock had ticked away a few hours since Alfia retreated to her room, and the aroma of dinner was evident through the air, signaling that dinner time had come. But even with dinner ready, Alfia still hadn't come out of her room. Concerned, Meteria began to knock on Alfia's door, but with no response. Growing more worried, she continued to knock, hoping to elicit a response from her sister.

Meteria: Alfia?

Still met with silence, Meteria hesitated for a moment, her concern deepening. She slowly turned the doorknob to the room, but before she could open it, the door opened, revealing Alfia with a shook face.

Meteria: A-Alfia, what's wrong?! And what's that smell? It's like something burned in here.

When Meteria saw the look in Alfia's eyes, her worries increased, and she grabbed Alfia's hands for comfort.