Confession Aftermath's (Riveria)

Hello Everyone!

I would like to thank each and every one of you for your continued support! I hope your all enjoying the stories!

Consider supporting me to gain access to exclusive Danmachi fanfiction stories and other perks in the process as well!

patreon.com/Renny278

Thank you and I hope everyone enjoys and have a great day!

.....................................................................................................................................

In the home of the Hera manor, Meteria was in her room peacefully reading a book when she heard a knock on the door.

*Knock*  *Knock*

Meteria: Who is it?

Bell: Mother it's me.

Meteria: Bell? Come in...

He gently opened the door to his mother's room before closing the door behind him.

Bell: *Nervous smile* H-Hello mother...

Meteria: Bell? What's wrong?

She closed the book in her hand and placed it on the desk beside her bed before standing up and grabbing Bell's hands.

Bell: Well..... I want to tell you something.

Meteria: This sound serious Bell.

While grabbing Bell's hands she walked over to the bed and took a seat with Bell beside her.

Meteria: So tell me, what going on? Tell mama everything...

Bell: Please promise me you wont overreact.

Meteria: I'm all ears Bell.

Bell: *Sighs* Well....... I started going out with someone.

Meteria: E-Eh?! Really?!

Out of shock form what she heard, Meteria instinctively stood up and faced Bell.

Meteria: You have a girlfriend?!

Bell: Y-Yes...

Meteria: Kyaaaaaa!!! Congratulations Bell! This is so exciting!!

Bell: Really?

Meteria: *Smile* Of course! I knew girls couldn't resist you! You have your papa's looks after all!

Bell: *Chuckle* Thanks...

While she was standing, Meteria clasped Bell's hands with her own with an exciting smile on her face.

Meteria: *Smile* Well? When does mama get to meet this lucky girl?

Bell: Uhm.... About that mother... I need your help with Auntie...

Meteria: Hm? What do you mean?

Bell: Well..... She might not like the girl I'm dating.

Meteria: Oh Bell. I know Alfia's protective of you but Im sure sooner or later she's going to come around and-

Bell: It's Riveria. The girl I'm going out with is Riveria Ljos Alf.

Meteria: Oh she's a goner, Alfia's going to end that woman.

Bell: Mother!

Meteria: Let me get this straight..... Your going out with one of the Loki Familia's executives? Princess of the elves? And the second strongest mage in the world?