Confession Aftermath's (Syr/Freya)

Thank you and Shout out to!

The wolf

Baal (Thank you once again!)

Wernt (Thank you once again!)

I thank you all for supporting me and I welcome you to the community! 

Consider supporting me to gain access to exclusive contents and perks!

patreon.com/Renny278

I hope you guys enjoy!

................................................................................................................................................................

In the tower overlooking Orario, the goddess Freya sits on her throne. With a glass of wine in her hand, she contemplates the many possibilities for the future. Suddenly, the door to her room bursts open, revealing one of her favorite children, her attendant Helun.

Freya: Oh, Helun? What a surprise. I wasn't expecting you. With how things have been lately, I haven't been to the pub in a while. So, tell me, what's new?

Instead of answering, Helun seems nervous and scared.

Freya: Hm? What's wrong?

Helun: Uhm...

She keeps fidgeting in place, unable to even look at Freya in the face.

Freya: Helun. What...is...wrong?

She speaks in a more intimidating manner.

Helun: *Nervous* F-Forgive me, Freya-sama, but something i-important happened today.

Freya: Oh? And pray tell, what happened?

Helun: B-B-B...

Freya: I don't have all day, Helun!

She says with a bit of anger in her voice.

Helun: BELL CRANEL CONFESSED TO ME AS SYR!

Freya: ".........."

Helun: ".........."

Freya: "........."

Helun: ".........."

Freya: *Blush* WHAT! H-HOW DID THIS HAPPEN! A-A-AND WHY NOW?!

The goddess is surprised by the news Helun gave. Freya is a goddess who can predict many things, but this was not one of the things she expected.

Helun: I-I don't k-know. I-It just happened!

Freya: It doesn't matter now! So, what happened?! Tell me hurry!!

Freya places her initial shock behind her and is more curious about what happened after. While Helun blushes a crimson red and looks down at the floor, unable to look at Freya in the face.

Helun: I...said yes.

Shatter

The glass of wine in Freya's hand falls to the floor, shattering to pieces, the wine spilling on the floor as the glass shatters in place. Freya's face is filled with crimson red, she blushes so hard it looks like smoke is coming out of her head.

Freya: Bell...confessed! A-And Syr s-said y-yes?! T-That m-means w-were a c-couple?!

She places her hands on her cheeks as she smiles like the happiest woman in the world.

Freya: Ah~ Me and Bell as a couple, how I've waited~ But still~ Why did he confess when Helun was playing Syr? Why couldn't it have been me? But still! Me and Bell~ finally~ Ehehehehe~