Confession Aftermath's (Ryu)

Hello Everyone! With Ryu being the most commented one in the last confession aftermath's. This chapter will be about her!

Consider supporting in in Patreon to gain exclusive access to stores like "High elf" "Danmachi Character reacts"  "Bell's protection squad" and so many more!

patreon.com/Renny278

Enjoy!

.....................................................................................................................................

In the garden of the Hera manor two people were having their daily training. One was a boy with white hair and red eyes while another was a woman with white hair with green and grey eyes. The two just finished a round of their training session and were both a bit exhausted, one more than the other.

Bell: *Pant*  Aunty *Pant*  your too strong!

Tired and Exhausted Bell had one knee on the floor, he's breathing was heavy and his body was sweaty.

Alfia: *Giggles* Don't think Ill go easy on you just because your my beloved nephew.

Unlike her nephew Alfia looked like she filled with energy. She was barely tired looked like she hasn't taken any damage at all.

Bell: *Pant* I was kinda hoping you would.

The woman internally smiled at her nephews response before she said-

Alfia: Enough chat again!

Bell: Right!

After standing up Bell took a stance waiting for Alfia to cast any magic.

Alfia: *Smirk*  *He's waiting eh? Well then.......Satanas Verion!*

She lifted her arms aiming at Bell and without even uttering a word a powerful invisible force made it's way towards Bell.

Her magic Satanas Verion was a magic attack using only using the force of sound. It cannot be detected by ordinary means. But Bell was no ordinary adventurer. With just the use of his instinct he was able to predict when the magic was going to hit and managed to dodge it by rolling out of the way.

Bell: *Smirk* Look at that, I'm getting better at predicting your attacks aunty!

Alfia: *Smirk* Don't get too cocky now! 

Bell: *She's right. She's definitely holding back the power of her spells* 

He quickly dashed towards Alfia with great speed.

Bell: Firebolt!!

A bolt of fire was shot towards Alfia who didn't even bother to move. She took the hit directly causing a small explosion and smoke covering the area.

Bell: *Huh?*

Confused as to why Alfia didn't even bother to dodge his magic Bell stopped in his tracks waiting for the smoke to clear. When the smoke did clear what appeared was Alfia undamaged and unscathed with only her index finger up.

Bell: *Chuckles* Your really amazing!

The woman removed any dust that got in her dress before she spoke.

Alfia: A cute but futile attempt. I hope you didn't think that your magic would actually hurt me.

Bell: Uhmmmm........

Alfia: Oh my you actually did. *Chuckles* I've been too soft on you Bell you need to be punished.

Bell: E-Eh?