Confession Aftermath's (Tiona)

Massive shoutout to!

Danny

Son_Xero

McKnight

I thank you for your support and I welcome you to our small community!

Consider supporting me to gain access to exclusive content and privilege's in the process!

patreon.com/Renny278

I hope you guys enjoy!

.....................................................................................................................................

It was another sunny day in Orario, the birds were singing, the people were laughing, and the city was prospering. But Orario wasn't the only one having a good day, for an Amazon in the Loki Familia, her day was as bright as the star.

Twilight Manor Twins room

Tiona: Mmm-Hmm Hmm-mm!!! *Today is really a great day! I hope it stays like that all day long!*

The door to the room opened revealing Tiona's twin sister.

Tione: Hm? What's got you up in a good mood?

Tiona: Oh! Good morning Tione! It's just- The day is so beautiful isn't it! Who wouldn't be happy!

Tione: Right............ *Suspicious*  Well whatever. Anyways. Aiz and the others are going to the dungeon and they asked if we wanted to go, so are you in?

Tiona: Go to the dungeon? In such a beautiful day? I rather just enjoy the beautiful world given to us!

Tione: *Alright something is definitely wrong here and I have to find out what!* I guess Ill tell the others.

Tiona: Ok! I'm going to take a walk outside. Bye-Bye!!!

Tiona ran out of the room leaving a bewildered Tione behind.

Tione: It's either she's a fake. Or I'm dreaming.

Suddenly a voice appeared behind Tione startling her.

Alicia: Did you say something Tione?

Tione: Geh! Alicia! Don't creep up on me like that!

Alicia: Oh sorry about that.

Tione: What are even doing in our room?

Alicia: Ah right! Aiz is pretty impatient in getting to the dungeon today, so she asked me to bring you and Tiona down if your going. Although I did just see Tiona run out.

Tione: Yeah she did, she just did.

The excitement of going to the dungeon disappeared inside of Tione, instead replaced by the curiosity on what's going on with her sister.

Alicia: Looks like Tiona's not going. How about you?

Tione: Um sorry looks like I have something to take care of, tell Aiz I cant come, sorry.

Alicia: Oh. Alright then Ill go ahead and tell the others.

Tione: Thanks.

Alicia closed the door to Tione's room leaving the girl alone inside. She began gathering her thoughts on what she should do curios about Tiona's recent actions.

Tione: *Ill wait for Aiz and the other's to be gone, I don't want them knowing I'm following Tiona for no reason*

Tione waited in her room for the other's to leave. After a while she saw the figures of Aiz, Lefiya, Alicia, and Anakitty leave the manor. Seeing it as her opportunity, Tione ran out of her room to try and catch up to Tiona.